Colgate Softsoap Foaming Hand Soap Refill, Anti-Bacterial, Aquatic Splash, Purple, 1250 ml

BY COLGATE

Kensley W.
Harrison, TN
I LOVE this hand soap!!! It smells amazing and leaves a long lasting, good smelling, scent on your hands. It's gentle and won't leave your hands feeling dry. It's a really nice, not overpowering, floral scent. Would definitely buy again!!!
Kai C.
DARIEN
Heu so im going to be reveiwing the colgate toothpaste it has a very minty scent lile candy canes you get on chrismas the pro is its rlly good on teath and cons um you havr a minty breakfast hahahahahahah i rlly recommend it
gamila s.
Attractive PackagingCleans EffectivelyEasy To UsePleasant Smell
I love that this product does not dry out my sensitive skin and that the scent is not overpowering. It does not provoke my asthma nor any of my allergies.
Rebecca R.
Kingman , AZ
I love this stuff I love how it foams up I love the smell the feel it's amazing I purchased this at Walmart and it's super affordable and comes with a lot of product I would defiantly repurchase and recommend
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Daizy D.
California city,CA
I have allot if kids in my home and use this like crazy when its cold and flu season to gelp minimize the risk of spreadung illness. Plus my kids like to fet dirty this makes me feel great that it helps get them clean before eating.
Patsy S.
This hand soap is decent and it's pretty good for its original use I would recommend it and has a good scent to the nostrils I barley use it but it's not great but defenitley not bad and I would buy it again if I needed too
Meghan K.
Madison, WI
We love the foaming hand soap! The refills are awesome and go in so easy. The scent is amazing! The soap is so gentle on even the kids hands and leaves them feeling so soft! We bought at our local grocery store and will continue to purchase this for our home!
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Samantha Z.
Washougal, WA
This smells good and leaves my hands feeling clean. My kids actually wash their hands more often after using the bathroom since I started buying this, they like the foam.