Colgate Softsoap Foaming Hand Soap Refill, Anti-Bacterial, Aquatic Splash, Purple, 1250 ml

BY COLGATE

Archana K.
Milwaukee, WI
We like using the Colgate hand soap and usually have it in the kitchen because it is gentle and I am used to washing hands every second minute, kind of compulsive. It also has a decent scent and leaves my hands softer with each wash!
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
Love the Colgate soap! I love that it’s a foaming soap and is available to refill it rather than having to buy a whole new soap container! Very affordable and great for everyday use! Will always buy this!!
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Wonderful company! I couldn't say enough great things about my experience. They were attentive kind and inexpensive. I would recommend this to all of my friends. They have great destination options too. And were more than happy to work with the group I was traveling with.
Trisha S.
Lost Creek, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
We use this in the physicians office with work in! I love this product because as many time as I wash my hands daily, they do not get dry and cracked like they do with other soaps. I would recommend this to others.
Erica R.
Warrenville
I really like it I recommend you !!!i love it so much it is affordable for you !!it is one of my favorite purchases that I like I shop here a lot if I new something
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Great hand soap. I love all antibacterial soaps and I think this one works great. It’s a long lasting clean and the product lasts a long time. I think it’s a great value for the price and highly recommend to others.
Sarah D.
Pacheco
 I love the scent of this soap it doesn't leave my hands dry just overall a great soap-- I felt that it was long lasting and we keep it at our kitchen sink or bathroom sink and in our guest bathroom we always get compliments when people come over and use our hand wash
Heidi D.
West Bend, WI
This foam soap works great! It is better when you have kids, seeing they like to over use when they don't see bubbles! But with this foam soap they get the bubbles right away and it gets the job done with one pump!
Savannah D.
I love love love foaming hand wash! It's my favorite. Makes your hands feel super clean and doesn't make your hands feel sticky. I use it every single day. You can buy it basically anywhere and it's a great product. I would definitely buy it again
Karen E.
I hate this packaging so much. When you look at other things Colgate has packaged like toothpaste. It's in a sparkly foil box. We use this at school and it's really weird looking. I'm I feel like it's better suited for a hospital. Strange packaging