Jeanette C.
East Hartford, CT

You rather use this one over aim?

Sahrae G.
Sahrae G.
3 years, 11 months ago
DEFINITELY YES!
4 years, 1 month ago
Also this is the toothbrush my local dentist recommends and gives to customers when they visit. Thumbs up.
4 years, 1 month ago
Oh yeah. I do not like AIM brand. I have used crest products but I prefer Colgate for quality and taste. This is my favorite toothbrush by far.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Lynchburg, VA
4 years, 2 months ago
For sure. I found one of these at the dollar store and you can compare that to a $3 AIM brush and it will still kick it in the pants. In other words, YES In my opinion, would rather use this over AIM.