Elise B.
Charlotte, MI

Where are all the haters. The score was pulled down by people who didn't like this toothbrush...so why aren't they answering questions? Where are you guys and why didn't you like the brush?

Siobhan G.
Siobhan G.
Fort Dix, NJ
4 years, 6 months ago
I didn't like that the bristles were SO soft. Some people might love that. I use a soft head toothbrush and that is good for me because it gives me that clean feeling this tooth brush did not.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Abilene, TX
4 years, 7 months ago
I don't dislike the toothbrush but I won't be buying one either. I got mine courtesy of Influenster. I've used it daily for a few weeks now and while it's super soft againsy my teeth and leaves them feeling clean, it feels flimsy and I find myself scrubbing harder to make up for the soft touch. IMO, it's not worth the price.