BY COLGATE #8 in Toothbrushes

17x slimmer tip bristles for a deep clean. 6x* deeper reach between teeth and gums. 1.5x** deeper access between teeth. 35% more bristles for unique mouth feel. An ergonomic and flexible handle. * vs. a manual flat trim toothbrush with end-rounded bristles. ** vs. an ordinary manual toothbrush.

• How does this toothbrush compare to the toothbrushes you have use...2 Answers
  • You rather use this one over aim? 4 Answers
  • I love the soft bristles and sleek design don't you?10 Answers
Colgate® SlimSoft™ Toothbrush
  • "My gums sometimes bleed when my toothbrush is to hard, but the Slimsoft was gentle on my sensitive gums, but gets my teeth clean." in 67 reviews
  • "i know that some people don't like it because it has soft bristles, but given that i have sensitive teeth, it was perfect for me :)" in 54 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster, and think that is a great toothbrush if you are looking for something very gentle." in 41 reviews
  • "One of the best toothbrush that you could have in your household soft enough for your teeth it alse good for deep cleaning between your teeth" in 32 reviews
  • "I love this toothbrush influenster provided in my box so flexibility and soft would recommend too all my friends and co worker's " in 31 reviews
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
I just have a basic plain tooth brush. It works just as good as any other tooth brush. It gets the job done and does what it's suppose to do. I've used these growing up and they never disappointed me. Ive had brushes in the past that have fallen apart and are very tough in my mouth. This one is soft and reliable.
Luisa M.
Luisa M.
Fishers, IN
Not a huge fan of this brush only because it's small and kinda flimsy. It does have slim soft in the name so I don't know why I bought it. I like medium bristle brushes that don't feel like a twig. If you like soft bristles this is a good brush for you, but I probably won't be purchasing it again.
Alex H.
Alex H.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I switched from an expensive electronic toothbrush to the Colgate SlimSoft Toothbrush and immediately saw results. My teeth felt much cleaner and they even got whiter. This product is way less expensive than any electronic toothbrush and will give you better results.
The Colgate SlimSoft toothbrush feels wonderful in the hand and is light and easy to hold. Some of the curves may make it weird, but in general, the lightness outweighs these issues. Like any good dental products, you can find them at pretty much any local store.
cameah w.
cameah w.
I only buy colgate toothbrushes, they always have a really good variety of brushes to pick from. I really like the bristles on this brush in particular, I really like how soft the bristles are. I know that your are supposed to use soft bristles on your teeth.
Helen L.
Helen L.
This toothbrush is okay I feel like the bristles are a tad bit hard.. but I do have sensitive gums so I'm not a big fan of this tooth brush. I've tried other toothbrushes that were so much better than this so I don't recommend this if you have sensitive gums
Chynna P.
Chynna P.
Boston, MA
I prefer harder toothbrushes so I was not a fan of this one. I got it from target for a reasonable toothbrush price. It does the job but it isn't what I usually like to do. I use it twice a day and it does what it is supposed to do. I will not buy it again.
M'randa K.
M'randa K.
Lexington, KY
I have a huge pack of these toothbrushes and I love them! I don't like electric toothbrushes and these are the best manual toothbrushes I've ever used. They last for a while and don't get gross. I also love how they're curved to fit perfectly in your hand.
I love my toothbrush because it feels so soft on my teeth and it cleans so much better my teeth, I use it a lot on my daily routine, i just love it so much. it's really effective and my family loves it. i love it, i'm tottaly satisfied with the quality
Estefany G.
Estefany G.
Riverdale, CA
The Colgate tooth brushes are the the tooth brushes I have been using all of my life !!! They are seriously the best tooth brushes out there !!! they really do help keep my teeth nice and clean, and really do get all of the nasty inside of my mouth !!!
Michele B.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I love the soft bristles and sleek design don't you?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Where is your favorite store to find this?
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Is this a good brush?
Mary A.
Mary A.
Yes it is soft but how effective is it?
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Does this toothbrush irritate the gums at all?