BY COLGATE #32 in Toothbrushes

17x slimmer tip bristles for a deep clean. 6x* deeper reach between teeth and gums. 1.5x** deeper access between teeth. 35% more bristles for unique mouth feel. An ergonomic and flexible handle. * vs. a manual flat trim toothbrush with end-rounded bristles. ** vs. an ordinary manual toothbrush.

• How does this toothbrush compare to the toothbrushes you have use...2 Answers
  • You rather use this one over aim? 4 Answers
  • I love the soft bristles and sleek design don't you?10 Answers
Colgate® SlimSoft™ Toothbrush
  • "My gums sometimes bleed when my toothbrush is to hard, but the Slimsoft was gentle on my sensitive gums, but gets my teeth clean." in 67 reviews
  • "i know that some people don't like it because it has soft bristles, but given that i have sensitive teeth, it was perfect for me :)" in 54 reviews
  • "I received this product complimentary from Influenster, and think that is a great toothbrush if you are looking for something very gentle." in 41 reviews
  • "One of the best toothbrush that you could have in your household soft enough for your teeth it alse good for deep cleaning between your teeth" in 32 reviews
  • "I love this toothbrush influenster provided in my box so flexibility and soft would recommend too all my friends and co worker's " in 31 reviews
April J.
Newport News, VA
I really like this tooth brush it gets right into the the small spaces almost like flossing . I purchased the black bristle brushes from the BEX and now that’s the only toothbrush I want to use .
Marissa S.
Greensburg, PA
Love these toothbrushes! My whole family has them and we always ask my mom to get the same kind when we get new ones! There soft yet dense enough to get all the plaque!
Christ T.
This product definitely helps if you have softer or more sensitive teeth. Compared to alternatives, it is more soft and cleans better. I got this product at Target, but you can get it anywhere. It's looks smaller, but it definitely works amazing.
Carla J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I hated this toothbrush. My teeth never felt clean after use. I ended up throwing it out and purchasing a better toothbrush. Would not recommend. This was given to me by my dentist during my 6 month cleaning.
Jessica S.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
It’s a toothbrush. Simple as that. There’s nothing super special about it, but it does exactly what it is supposed to do, for a relatively cheap price of only a dollar at all of my local stores
Megan K.
First Impressions: Affordable, looks like a basic toothbrush

The Product: First let me let you know a little something about me.. I am weird when it comes to toothbrushes. I spend way too much time analyzing a brush's performance, handle-bility, bristle movement, etc. (SO weird, ik) And for a toothbrush fanatic, this does not cut it. The mast of the brush hurts my hand and is not user friendly in the slightest, the brush head is too big and one giant shape creating no brush diversity! Besides that, my teeth eats up these bristles! I'm always left picking little hairs out of my teeth.

Overall: Bellow average tooth brush for a regular tooth brusher, WAY BELLOW for a toothbrush fanatic like me.
Erica S.
Frankfort, IN
This is my Life Saver Toothbrush! My mouth is much too small that ANY OTHER toothbrush will not fit in the back of my mouth and cavities just take over. My Dentist carries these and gave me this toothbrush and I fell in love! I cannot find it in any store yet-bummer!  If you have a small mouth this toothbrush is for you!
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Unfortunately, I would not choose to throw away my old brush for the new Colgate SlimSoft toothbrush. Although I actually needed to do just that in order to participate since my VoxBox had everything except the brush! Nevertheless, I did buy one and I am a little disappointed.
The brush has a thin handle with only a few different color choices available (at least at the Walmart where I purchased it) and I was able to choose between Soft and Medium. I like the thin handle and also the length of the toothbrush. I was a little nervous seeing the amount of bristles, because normally I choose toothbrushes with a small amount of bristles in a circle shape and this was a long rectangular shape.
I will admit, it is definitely soft! I was surprised to see that because there was such a large amount of bristles, I felt I was covering a lot more while brushing my teeth. Normally, I need to “break in” my toothbrushes because my gums are sensitive so it takes some time before my mouth becomes accustomed to the brush, but the SlimSoft brush was comfortable right from the first use. After using it for two weeks, the bristles are still soft and are not springing out all over the place which is another thing I liked about this brush.
However, normally I purchase Colgate brushes with the tongue cleaner on the back, so it was unpleasant to me to feel the plastic handle behind the bristles against my mouth. I could feel the hard tip everywhere throughout brushing my teeth which was really annoying. I think this is a great toothbrush, but since you’re paying more I would expect it to be up to par with the other brushes which are less expensive and have the tongue cleaner. I’m not saying that this brush absolutely has to have a tongue cleaner, but if there was a way to soften the back that would make it a better toothbrush.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have small teeth and this product helps get my teeth cleaned and gets all the hard spots cleaned for me , also the brush is very soft and due to my small teeth it prevents gum bleeding that other tooth brushes cause becuase of how thick and hard they are ..but this is my all time fav tooth brush
Melissa G.
Design
I liked that it came in plastic packaging (as minimal as possible) that look very eco-friendly! Other toothbrushes have the plastic case glued to a tough cardboard back that you have to break over with a knife most times to get out. Opening the Slim Soft was easy, on the front it says push down and the plastic flap is easy to pull back and take out your toothbrush. My toothbrush came in a cute pink color and the the design was a thing of beauty, minimal in style but still easy on the eyes. I was never fooled by so called “cutting edge” manual brushes with crazy thick grips, funky patters and colors. The SlimSoft has none of that nonsense and has a functional angling head with extra-slim gliding tipped bristles so soft to the touch. Before I got this I never thought much about what to look for in a toothbrush. I did at one point have an expensive electric toothbrush but stop using it since the research I have discovered it’s too harsh on your gums. Brushing your gums too hard can cause them to recede! I heard that the Slim Soft cause less irritation for gums after brushing so I jumped at the opportunity to use it as soon as I could.

Effectiveness
I wanted to test the Colgate Slim Soft for over a month in order to fully review it’s power in cleaning! I really ask myself if a soft-bristle toothbrush go in and get the job done?

I brushed my teeth and it felt like heaven, even massaging my gums as I was cleaning all of what I ate for dinner. I was amazed on how effective it was while still being so soft on my gums. At 17x thinner than your average toothbrush, the Slim Soft gets between teeth for a deeper, more intuitive clean. The SlimSoft brush helps supplement the days you can’t be bothered to floss! I try to floss daily but it’s probability the most annoying thing until you get reminded by your dentist to stay on top of it. The brush can get into even the tightest crevices which help reducing plaque. You achieve a deeper clean because when I did floss there was a big difference between this product compared to my old toothbrush. I definitely tossed my old toothbrush and am now only using the Colgate SlimSoft! I never would have anticipated such a deep clean from such a gentle brush experience. Since I started using this brush, my teeth and gums feel fresher than ever. I recommend this toothbrush to anyone who is looking for an effective toothbrush. I would like to thank Colgate for manufacturing a great product and Influenster for giving me an opportunity to try it out.

Let’s get to what the brush does well:
Cleans hard to reach areas
Cleans deep along the gum line
Has a comfortable handle design
Is good for sensitive teeth
Cleans in between teeth effectively
Feels comfortable in your mouth while brushing
It’s gentle on your gums
It’s worth paying more for
Gives you superior cleaning
Has an attractive design

Note: I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Original post can be found: http://savor-themoment.com/blog/2013/11/review-colgate-slim-soft-toothbrush/
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Where is your favorite store to find this?
Michele B.
Naples, ME
I love the soft bristles and sleek design don't you?
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Is this a good brush?
Mary A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Yes it is soft but how effective is it?
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
Does this toothbrush irritate the gums at all?