Colgate® SlimSoft™ PRO TIP Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Michayla O.

BY COLGATE

The Colgate Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush features Floss-Tip bristles that are 17 times slimmer at the tip than regular end-rounded bristles. Though they don’t replace flossing, the bristles are ideal for cleaning tight spaces in between teeth and along the gumline. The Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush also features a raised tip and slim head to provide better access to back teeth

Soft Floss-Tip Bristles for Thorough Cleaning
The Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush contains unique Floss-Tip bristles that are excellent at cleaning in tight spaces between teeth and along the gum line. In fact, the Slim Soft toothbrush reaches six times deeper along the gumline and provides 1.5 times deeper access between teeth versus ordinary bristles with rounded ends. The Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush also features a raised tip for better access to back teeth.

Comfortable Rubber Handle and Flexible Design
The toothbrush features a comfortable rubber handle that allows for a better grip and prevents slippage. Additionally, the flexible design absorbs excessive force to ensure softer brushing.

About Colgate
Every day, millions of people trust Colgate products to care for themselves and the ones they love

What's in the Box
Colgate Slim Soft Pro Tip Toothbrush.

Buy on Amazon
Michayla O.
Phoenix , AZ
I literally love this Toothbrush. A friend gave me this & everytime I use this toothbrush I get a deep clean. Its like brushing your teeth with floss. Tbe bristles are soft and gentle on my gums and teeth. I love it ! I bought like 3 of them in two colors lol Only because doctors recommend you change your toothbrush every 3 months or so.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
My favorite toothbrush by far. These hold up well and work great. I brush quite frequently and am pretty hard on my toothbrushes so finding one that stands up so great is one in a million. I would recommend this brush to anyone. I also have very sensitive teeth and gums and this specific brush does not hurt my mouth or make my gums bleed which is fantastic!
Kerrie S.
Pensacola, FL
Yay toothbrush! Yay dental hygiene! I don't know what pro tip means or if it works
Phyllis C.
Clermont, FL
A toothbrush that cleans between my teeth without hurting my gums! Hurray! As a plus, it is easy to keep clean.
Jennifer S.
Bloomington, IL
My daughter uses and has good check ups no cavities. Cleans great and the fun design makes brushing fun for her
lillian b.
Always makes my mouth feel.clean an fresh an always makes sure that it gets unbtween my teeth love it!!!
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I can usually catch these brushes on sale at the local drugstores so I stock up. I prefer the soft bristles since they're the best for your teeth and gums. These aren't overly soft where I don't feel like they aren't doing a good job cleaning my teeth but just the right amount of power to get the job done!
Michelle A.
Evans City, PA
Great clean feel using this brush without hurting my gums like some other regular toothbrushes often do.
mckenna S.
Newport News, VA
This is such a good toothbrush because it get everything clean and I love that it is a good toothbrush to buy
Raina T.
Corvallis, OR
A toothbrush is a toothbrush. The key to this though is finding the right density ie soft, medium
Leigh C.
Is this great for sensitive gums?