Colgate® SlimSoft™ PRO TIP Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Michayla O.

BY COLGATE

The Colgate Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush features Floss-Tip bristles that are 17 times slimmer at the tip than regular end-rounded bristles. Though they don’t replace flossing, the bristles are ideal for cleaning tight spaces in between teeth and along the gumline. The Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush also features a raised tip and slim head to provide better access to back teeth

Soft Floss-Tip Bristles for Thorough Cleaning
The Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush contains unique Floss-Tip bristles that are excellent at cleaning in tight spaces between teeth and along the gum line. In fact, the Slim Soft toothbrush reaches six times deeper along the gumline and provides 1.5 times deeper access between teeth versus ordinary bristles with rounded ends. The Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush also features a raised tip for better access to back teeth.

Comfortable Rubber Handle and Flexible Design
The toothbrush features a comfortable rubber handle that allows for a better grip and prevents slippage. Additionally, the flexible design absorbs excessive force to ensure softer brushing.

About Colgate
Every day, millions of people trust Colgate products to care for themselves and the ones they love

What's in the Box
Colgate Slim Soft Pro Tip Toothbrush.

Buy on Amazon
Paulina L.
Great toothbrush! Always does the job and is definitely my go-to brush! Use it whenever I need an emergency because I can always rely on it!
liz m.
Pasadena, TX
great toothbrush. it feels like it reaches every spot it is supposed to reach. multiple color choices so you dont mistake for someone elses
Cierra
Whitmore, CA
I recently purchased and used this product. It is a great toothbrush and leaves your teeth clean, it cleans every spot, even with braces.
Alexus P.
Palmetto, FL
I never really found a tooth brush that was soft enough for my sensitive teeth, when I came upon this one I never looked for another one
Gabrielle C.
Rochester, NY
i love these toothbrushes. I have really sensitive gums, so I get the soft brushes. They work really well and a great bang for your buck
Jocelynn W.
Orlando, FL
Great toothbrush. I keep one in my purse to brush while on the go. The bristles have the right amount of pressure for my sensitive gums.
Renée L.
Tomahawk, Wi
I have to use a soft tooth brush anyway because of a wire on the bottom but the brush still gets my and my husband a mouth super clean
Anna M.
springville, ut
this toothbrush is not that good. i brush my teeth pretty hard and yet when i floss i still have so so much gunk just lodged in there
Heather W.
Orange, TX
This is a really well made toothbrush. It gets the job done. The handle is easy to grip and the price of the product is reasonable.
Vickie C.
Neodesha, KS
Colgate 2 pk was purchased cause it was on sale. Once I started using it I realized it was a great product and will stick to it!
Leigh C.
Is this great for sensitive gums?