Colgate® SlimSoft™ PRO TIP Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Michayla O.

BY COLGATE

The Colgate Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush features Floss-Tip bristles that are 17 times slimmer at the tip than regular end-rounded bristles. Though they don’t replace flossing, the bristles are ideal for cleaning tight spaces in between teeth and along the gumline. The Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush also features a raised tip and slim head to provide better access to back teeth

Soft Floss-Tip Bristles for Thorough Cleaning
The Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush contains unique Floss-Tip bristles that are excellent at cleaning in tight spaces between teeth and along the gum line. In fact, the Slim Soft toothbrush reaches six times deeper along the gumline and provides 1.5 times deeper access between teeth versus ordinary bristles with rounded ends. The Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush also features a raised tip for better access to back teeth.

Comfortable Rubber Handle and Flexible Design
The toothbrush features a comfortable rubber handle that allows for a better grip and prevents slippage. Additionally, the flexible design absorbs excessive force to ensure softer brushing.

About Colgate
Every day, millions of people trust Colgate products to care for themselves and the ones they love

What's in the Box
Colgate Slim Soft Pro Tip Toothbrush.

Buy on Amazon
Paige T.
Macedon, NY
This is my go to toothbrush. I've tried others and always go back to this one! I have a very small mouth, sensitive teeth & gums. With other toothbrushes I could never get to my back teeth because they were too bulky, and when I would try I'd have to jam it back there which ended up just hurting and leaving my mouth sore. But this one is the PERFECT size to reach every tooth with zero pain, discomfort, or frustration. I've also had issues with toothbrushes being way too hard and irritating my gums, and then leaving my teeth even more sensitive. (Even soft ones) but this one I have no issues at all. Even with harder ones! It's gentle but so effective. Others that wouldn't hurt just never left my teeth feeling clean. And this one does. It's a great toothbrush and does exactly what it's suppose to, and for a good price! Definitely give this a go (:
Isabella S.
I like these toothbrushes because they come in packs of 2 and they clean my teeth well. I bought them at CVS for pretty cheap and it met my expectations quite well. I will definitely be purchasing these again.
Alexandra A.
Modesto, CA
These toothbrushes are great, they really clean my teeth and are super soft! They're super durable so the bristles don't bend as easily! You can find these toothbrushes anywhere for an affordable price.
Xen H.
I have used this product before and it works great. The bristles are soft and it doesnmt hurt my gums.. it cleans my teeth really good.. i always use colgate products and i'm pleased with all the products
paige k.
I love these toothbrushes! The bristles are perfect and they always clean your teeth really well! The price is good; and I got it from Target or Walmart, just a large carrier will have it. I would buy it again!
Camielle H.
San Francisco, CA
I have the colgate toothbrushes for everyone in the house. I love them. I prefer hard tip over any other. But those of course are the ones that sell out the fastest. Either are effective but I put less effort with a hard tip. I would recommend this to people who have had braces or are just getting them.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
I can usually catch these brushes on sale at the local drugstores so I stock up. I prefer the soft bristles since they're the best for your teeth and gums. These aren't overly soft where I don't feel like they aren't doing a good job cleaning my teeth but just the right amount of power to get the job done!
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
Not a bad toothbrush, but not my favorite. I didn't feel like my teeth got "clean" using it. I buy these toothbrushes for either extras in the house or guests so we always have some on hand. The bristles are almost too soft which is why I think I didn't have that "clean" feeling when I was finished.
Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
Great toothbrush, it cleans well leaving your teeth feeling clean. The soft pro tip makes a difference and cleans deeper that regular toothbrushes. The reason why I'm giving it 4 stars is because the handle is a litter thinner that other brushes and I didn't like how it holds on my hand as much.
Gretchen B.
A pretty basic toothbrush, all things considered. Colgate isn't generally my go-to brand, but I picked this up after forgetting my normal brush on a trip. It didn't irritate or leave grooves, but I also didn't particularly feel like the bristles got into all the nooks and crannies.
Leigh C.
Is this great for sensitive gums?