Colgate® SlimSoft™ PRO TIP Toothbrush Soft uploaded by Michayla O.

BY COLGATE

The Colgate Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush features Floss-Tip bristles that are 17 times slimmer at the tip than regular end-rounded bristles. Though they don’t replace flossing, the bristles are ideal for cleaning tight spaces in between teeth and along the gumline. The Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush also features a raised tip and slim head to provide better access to back teeth

Soft Floss-Tip Bristles for Thorough Cleaning
The Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush contains unique Floss-Tip bristles that are excellent at cleaning in tight spaces between teeth and along the gum line. In fact, the Slim Soft toothbrush reaches six times deeper along the gumline and provides 1.5 times deeper access between teeth versus ordinary bristles with rounded ends. The Slim Soft Pro Tip toothbrush also features a raised tip for better access to back teeth.

Comfortable Rubber Handle and Flexible Design
The toothbrush features a comfortable rubber handle that allows for a better grip and prevents slippage. Additionally, the flexible design absorbs excessive force to ensure softer brushing.

About Colgate
Every day, millions of people trust Colgate products to care for themselves and the ones they love

What's in the Box
Colgate Slim Soft Pro Tip Toothbrush.

Michayla O.
Phoenix , AZ
I literally love this Toothbrush. A friend gave me this & everytime I use this toothbrush I get a deep clean. Its like brushing your teeth with floss. Tbe bristles are soft and gentle on my gums and teeth. I love it ! I bought like 3 of them in two colors lol Only because doctors recommend you change your toothbrush every 3 months or so.
Edwina S.
Phoenix, AZ
2 Pack perfect for family of 2.  Bristles are comfortable and I feel like my teeth are actually being cleaned.  I have a small jaw, so opening my mouth up wide enough for flossing isn't easily accomplished. This toothbrush does help reach areas I have a hard time getting to.  It doesn't replace floss, but its better than others I've used in the past.
Ksenia A.
I have gums that could potentially recede, so my dentist recommended this toothbrush at least when traveling. The first time I used it, my gums were on fire and completely swollen. I had never had that happen with a toothbrush. It was awful. There is nothing soft about this brush...
Mallorie P.
Springdale, AR
This is my favorite manual toothbrush on the market. I am a dental hygienist and have tried them all at some point. This one is gentle but efficient and works great for getting in between teeth because of the tapered bristles. I use it every day!
Lydia T.
Compton , CA
For some reason this tooth brush makes me gag I don't know if it me or not but I do like the bristles on it and it doesn't hurt my gums or make them bleed and it's actually soft not medium like most "soft" brushes tend to be
Maggie K.
Titusville, NJ
This toothbrush lasted me awhile. It didn't brake like my other ones from different brands have. I got it at my local shop rite. It is probably one of the better toothbrush I have had. I would buy it again.
Kayla Q.
Bethel Park, PA
I like the bristles on this brush because they are nice and soft. They don't make your gums bleed like some of the other brands. Usually buy Colgate toothbrushes but they have many other brands that work just fine.
Jhamee L.
Redding
Ive never experienced a tooth brush like this one before till last month. I got pack of them last month and i absolutely love it! I have sensitive gums so this product is perfect. The feeling of this brush is unexplainable you must try! It changed the toothbrush game for me forever
Carlee D.
Tamaqua, PA
I like to use this brush at night to just get a little brushing in before bed, it has a softer brush and it is not for deep cleaning like you would do in the morning. The brush is just enough to get a good cleaning in before going to bed!
Valery C.
Middleburg, FL
I'm a clean freak when i comes to teeth. And if you're looking for a bright smile that doesn't require your gums bleeding, then you should definitely try this! I recommend it 100%. It is very useful and its quality is just 👌🏽
Leigh C.
Winfield, WV
Is this great for sensitive gums?

Amazon