Colgate® SlimSoft™ CHARCOAL Toothbrush Ultra Soft uploaded by Jamie S.

BY COLGATE

Sometimes you have to scale down to really clean up. Sometimes, you need a toothbrush armed with bristle tips measuring less than 0.01mm wide.

That’s where Colgate SlimSoft Charcoal comes in. Its superfine <0.01mm slim tip, stylish black bristles are infused with charcoal to help with the removal of plaque bacteria for a deep and gentle clean.

They clean deep between your teeth and along your gum line, reaching spots that regular bristles cannot, and effectively removing bacteria.

BENEFITS:

Has <0.01mm* slim tip bristles specially designed to sweep away food and plaque when brushing, from along the gumline and narrow gaps between teeth
Has charcoal infused bristles that help remove plaque bacteria
*Diameter of bristle tip is less than 0.01mm

• Where can you buy these ?3 Answers
  • Would this size be suitable for a 7 year old kid? 2 Answers
  • How well do these actually work to whiten your teeth?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
These charcoal brushes were okay. The price was awesome compared to other brushes I was looking at. But it was very abrasive to my teeth. At first I thought it was the toothpaste I purchased but later found out it was the brush. Won’t be buying again cause of that.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
I have very sensitive teeth and gums and this toothbrush is perfect, it doesn't cause me pain or make my gums bleed, its very gentle. It isn't an overnight change but I did notice that my teeth did seem to whiten up a bit. I thought the price was very reasonable. I would probably buy again.
Brittnney M.
I love this toothbrush it is infused with charcoal and it is really good. I personally have braces and it cleans my teeth really good the bristles are small so they can go inside the gaps of your teeth and clean them
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
I recently ordered these for my son, he liked that the bristles were black and couldn't care less about the charcoal feature. Being it was a multi pack and I having active charcoal at home I decided to try brushing for a few days with this brush to not stain my electric brush to see if it helps whiten your teeth and I would say it helps some how but its not an overnight effect. the toothbrush is nice and gentle exact what my son needed for his gums.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
I love them. Charcoal is healthy for you, it naturally whitens your teeth, and is great in water. Naturally I bought thi via Amazon. According to packaging it's only sold in Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, and Maldives. It's likely why it took so long to get it, I don't care. The bristles are so soft, and fluffy even after dozen of uses!! I love the slim feature as well!
Courtney B.
Prince George, VA
When I first saw this toothbrush I was a little nervous to try it out because of the color...I've never seen a dark colored toothbrush before...it was a little strange. BUT I absolutely loved it! I am a huge fan of soft bristled toothbrushes because anything harder kills my gums..and it's just not good for you gums and teeth anyways. I would highly recommend this toothbrush to anyone!
Brooke G.
Naples, FL
I used to think the harder the bristles the better, then my dentist told me that I should only be using soft on my teeth. I love these because they do not hurt my gums, and they are also sturdy enough to last me more than just a week. I love that they are charcoal, and they feel better for me, especially since I am using them daily, and want a clean toothbrush.
Deborah B.
Cypress, TX
Sceptical at first, but after using this product a few times, I love it!!! We definitely see a difference in the whiteness of our teeth! . They're soft and gentle on your gums- much more so than any "soft" bristle brush I've ever had. But they are absolutely adequate for getting your teeth (and tongue) clean and stimulating gums.
Samantha S.
I bought these for my boyfriend and myself after reading up on the benefits of using activated charcoal on your teeth for whitening. I personally love the toothbrushes and will continue to purchase. Its something new but i would and have recommended to my friends.
Nicole S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I just purchased these brushes because I have sensitive gums and tend to bleed with harder bristle brushes, not to mention the fact that they are terrible for you and can actually rip and destroy your gums. These are so very soft and I still get the clean slick feeling on my teeth when I'm all done beushing.
Courtney B.
Wilmore, KY
Where can you buy these ?
Shayna R.
Berea, KY
How well do these actually work to whiten your teeth?
Krystal B.
Wichita Falls
Would this size be suitable for a 7 year old kid?