Colgate® Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush uploaded by PatriciaAbreu b.Colgate® Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Maria M.

BY COLGATE

• Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush
  • Designed with professionals ,remove plaque and food debris.
  • Soft bristles are gentle on the gums.
  • Grip hand don't slip.

The Colgate slim soft ultra soft toothbrush is professionally designed. It cleans teeth. Help clean teeth and scrub your teeth. Effective brushing and gentle gum care. Excellent penetrating into hard-to-reach points between teeth and gum. The Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months.

Ann W.
NY, NY
My whole family uses this specific brand of toothbrushes along with Sensodyne. If you have sensitive teeth (especially to hot and cold temperatures) or if your gums easily bleed against other stiffer toothbrushes, this may be your best solution. This toothbrush is "extra soft," meaning it offers the softest bristles and plastics for your teeth. It's great because you're still getting the job done and brushing your teeth, but you don't need to worry about your gums getting scratched up or bleeding from sensitivity.
Christie O.
Toronto
Since switching to this brush exclusively I have been told that my teeth are a lot cleaner by my dentist. I do not have to brush hard, and the ultra sensitive bristles do not damage or irritate my gums whatsoever. It is slim enough to cup the backs of my backest molars and the rubber makes it feel extra clean.
Amber F.
Mableton, GA
This product is true to its name in that it is really soft for sensitive teeth. I have trouble with bleeding gums from other brands but this toothbrush is just right. It also leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed
Catherine H.
Adamsville, AL
I have really sensitive gums and the soft bristles on this toothbrush is just perfect! Cleans my teeth and helps protect my gums!
Jessica P.
kindersley, Saskatchewan, SK
Great price, good bristles, they last us a decent amount of time, between having to purchase new brushes. Just wish our store had more colors, purchased from Walmart.
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
Having super sensitive teeth, I use a manual brush. I've never used another brand of toothbrush except for Colgate, the bristles are nice and soft and they really get in between all the little crevasses in my teeth to clean them to perfection
Tiana E.
Horsham
Bristles were soft. Like the range of colours. Bristles occasionally fell out.
Adri K.
Cleans the teeth without harsh scratching as scraping of the tooth surface... Gentle for sensitive teeth
Katherine Maria B.
Phoenix, AZ
Have this Exact one right now it works wonders my braces I love this one has very soft Brussels
Bessie C.
These are my go to toothbrushes. I always take the soft bristle ones because they're very gentle on my teeth. I've been using Colgate's soft bristle toothbrushes for years and I was never disappointed with them. Definitely recommend these!
Leigh C.
Winfield, WV
How is this on sensitive gums ?

Amazon