Colgate® Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush uploaded by PatriciaAbreu b.Colgate® Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Maria M.

BY COLGATE

• Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush
  • Designed with professionals ,remove plaque and food debris.
  • Soft bristles are gentle on the gums.
  • Grip hand don't slip.

The Colgate slim soft ultra soft toothbrush is professionally designed. It cleans teeth. Help clean teeth and scrub your teeth. Effective brushing and gentle gum care. Excellent penetrating into hard-to-reach points between teeth and gum. The Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months.

Maria M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This toothbrush but don't like it because it really didn't brush where I needed my teeth
Dani L.
Ottawa, ON
My dentist gave me one of these post-visit. It was way too soft for my liking and I didn't feel that it cleaned my teeth well. I ended up getting a stiffer tooth brush for my teeth - and I just use this one to clean my jewellery
Nicole R.
Wasn't the best toothbrush but gets the job done. I didn't much care for the bristles as they weren't very good and the handle wasn't very comfortable to hold.
Alyssa F.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this brush by accident and I feel as though it does not clean my teeth properly since the bristles are so soft.
Amber L.
Bowling Green, KY
I was not a huge fan of this tooth brush. The head of the brush is too small and the bristles were too hard.
Leticia P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I feel like i have to go the extra mile in order for my teeth to feel somewhat clean..
Annabel E.
Don't really like Colgate toothbrushes. They don't last very long and tend to be a bit pricey. I'd recommend another brand. Oral B is the best one.
Makayla T.
Sun City West, AZ
These are the toothbrushes thy my dentists recommends I use, but I just. Ant get over the cheap feeling. They are not very heavy duty and quite honestly soft bristles just don't make my teeth feel clean.
FeeH S.
curitiba
Barato um ótimo custo beneficio algo que prezo muito, limpa bem, é tem uma durabilidade boa.
Adri K.
I really liked not use it, quickly lost its way, it leaves clean all parts comfortably. no variety of colors. its handle stain easily.
Leigh C.
Winfield, WV
How is this on sensitive gums ?

Amazon