Colgate® Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush uploaded by PatriciaAbreu b.Colgate® Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Maria M.

BY COLGATE

• Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush
  • Designed with professionals ,remove plaque and food debris.
  • Soft bristles are gentle on the gums.
  • Grip hand don't slip.

The Colgate slim soft ultra soft toothbrush is professionally designed. It cleans teeth. Help clean teeth and scrub your teeth. Effective brushing and gentle gum care. Excellent penetrating into hard-to-reach points between teeth and gum. The Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months.

Mikaela G.
I mean it's a toothbrush lol. It's rubbery which is fine I guess and I prefer to use this over an electric one because I feel like I'm covering more area than I would be otherwise so yeah. Plus this is cheap
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
Having super sensitive teeth, I use a manual brush. I've never used another brand of toothbrush except for Colgate, the bristles are nice and soft and they really get in between all the little crevasses in my teeth to clean them to perfection
Lindsey D.
Fairview, NC
Love love love these toothbrushes! I am a dental hygienist and these bristles are SO soft. I Carry this brush with me on the go for quick brush ups after lunch or just when I need a refresher! The light soft bristles are easy on your gums but do a great job of cleaning your teeth!
Ashleigh B.
I used it everyday. Me and my sister both had them. Unfortunately I lost mine at school because I always brushed my teeth there. They are very gentle on the teeth. We both had just gotten braces when we purchased these, and it helped with the pain a lot. I recommend these.
Sara L.
Westerly, RI
A great toothbrush for sensitive teeth. It's not hard on the gums and it really gets into all of those hard to reach places. I bought mine at CVS but you can also find them at most drug stores.
I would recommend this brush to anyone with sensitive teeth.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This is a nice toothbrush because I really need a soft toothbrush. Sometimes soft toothbrushes are still a little hard especially when they have rubber bristles because that makes my gums bleed a lot so definitely recommend this toothbrush.
Amanda K.
Erie, PA
I like soft toothbrushes because you can focus on your gums. My dentist got me started on Colgate toothbrushes and they're just nice - they feel good in your hand and they do the job. They also fit well and don't feel huge like some cheaper toothbrushes do.
Julissa C.
I really like how soft the brush is but then as I kept using weeks after i wasn't really liking the result after brushing my teeth. It got the Job done but not as I expect it to keep doing so. I wasn't really satisfied after all.
Sparkle C.
I've become a bit of a dental hygiene freak and with my sensitive gums, it's been hard to find a good toothbrush. I'm happy to say that this brush has worked wonders at removing plaque while still being nice to my healing gums!
Whitney S.
This toothbrush seems to do a great job. If comes in fun colors and seems to be able to get all the hard to reach places. I bought this at Dollar General for $2 or less. I would definitely recommend, great quality for the price.
Leigh C.
Winfield, WV
How is this on sensitive gums ?

Amazon