BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 6 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my new go to toothbrush. The shape is small and comfortable enough to fit into the back, sides, and all hard to reach places without causing discomfort. This is definitely something I will be purchasing again and again.
Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
I love soft toothbrushes so Colgate is one that I usually go for. a lot of toothbrush companies sell toothbrushes that are very hard and can harm your teeth and gums. so this one is one of my go to brushes. plus its affordable and durable. even though you have to frequently change your toothbrushes.
Whitney S.
This toothbrush seems to do a great job. If comes in fun colors and seems to be able to get all the hard to reach places. I bought this at Dollar General for $2 or less. I would definitely recommend, great quality for the price.
Jayontae Y.
These toothbrushes are the greatest. They are very soft and clean my sensitive teeth very well. They clean well around my crowns.
Lauren B.
The Dentist gives this to me after each teeth cleaning and I always go back and repurchase this brand.
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
This toothbrush is average. The dynamics of the brush don't really get all in my teeth, I normally prefer crest products
Geraldine O.
Delray Beach , FL
I truly love the soft brush on this one. I have a hard time finding a good toothbrush that won't hurt my gums.
Brianna B.
I recently got this but it came apart when I boiled it to get the germs of it is way better then alternatives first time for me it was effective good kind of effects I do recommend this to others that buy this product
Jessica C.
Fergus, ON
We keep these around for guests. They aren't my favourite toothbrush but they're not the worst. I don't like how hard the bristles are and how lightly you have to press so not my everyday. They're perfect for trips and super affordable.
Makayla T.
Sun City West, AZ
These are the toothbrushes thy my dentists recommends I use, but I just. Ant get over the cheap feeling. They are not very heavy duty and quite honestly soft bristles just don't make my teeth feel clean.