BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 6 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monique W.
Sontag, MS
I like this product even though I have tried many but this one stands out to me. I like the soft bristles
Diana L.
Devine, TX
I have very sensitive gums and I gotta say this brush is amazing, and it leaves the theeth very clean.
Raquel F.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this toothbrush & brand. Feels like it is getting the job done, not too soft and not too rough.
Lauren B.
The Dentist gives this to me after each teeth cleaning and I always go back and repurchase this brand.
Samantha O.
Super soft and you can get a good grip on it. It's a great toothbrush ! Didn't have an issue with it
Sonja R.
Really nice bristles and comfortable handle. Compact in size is nice since I have a smaller mouth.
Keri L.
Sparks, NV
Great toothbrush I like the younger cleaner. Would buy again. I like the size, definitely recomend
Kelsey H.
Sackets Harbor, NY
The slowness of the toothbrush works very well for me. Ots also very soft for my sensitive teeth.
Morgan K.
Litchfield, NH
Great product, provides a great clean for my teeth and leaves my mouth feeling healthy and clean.
Maygan S.
Great for guess, I keep them around just in case someone forgets a toothbrush. Very affordable.