BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 6 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Adriana M.
Palmdale, CA
This toothbrush is average. The dynamics of the brush don't really get all in my teeth, I normally prefer crest products
Lila F.
Asheboro, NC
A little too firm for me,which says something as they claim ultra softness, didn't fray and wear out immediately though.
Bailey P.
Claremore, OK
Great brush that isn't old fashioned. It is great quality. It can be used for a long time without the brisles falling out
Rosie J.
Shelton, WA
I always buy Colgate brand toothbrushs. They're a good bargain and they work well. They're the best recommended brand.
Kenya J.
Cape Coral, FL
Just like a regular toothbrush. Gets the job done and cleans your teeth. Nothing special but I would recommend it.
Vina H.
I just needed a simple toothbrush that get the job done. I am not really into those fancy electronic toothebrushes
Angel C.
Richton Park, IL
I like these toothbrushes they do a really good job of cleaning your teeth and removing plaque and tartar build up
Calistia M.
Tell City, IN
Gets your teeth cleaned when you need it. Might take longer to clean if it doesn't have the rubber pieces on it.
Geraldine O.
Delray Beach, FL
I truly love the soft brush on this one. I have a hard time finding a good toothbrush that won't hurt my gums.
Kat L.
Weaver , AL
This is one of the best toothbrushes I've eve used! It's extremely gentle on teeth and gums, but cleans well!