BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 6 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
Great toothbrush. I've been repurchasing these brushes for years now because of their soft brissles but enough to brush away plaques
Kayla R.
Love how soft the toothbrush is. Doesn't hurt my gums when I'm brushing. Less occurrences of bleeding when brushing my teeth as well
Meghan L.
Oldsmar, FL
These tooth brushes are a lot more expensive but definitely worst the price because they get all the way in the back of the mouth
Tasha A.
Mauldin, SC
Love this toothbrush, and it works really well. The brush, is soft to not damage the gums or teeth but strong enough to clean it
Madison P.
Fayetteville, AR
A little too soft for my taste, would recommend something with more hold than this brush, even for those with a sensitive mouth.
Rayleen G.
Surprise, AZ
Great tooth brush ,affordable , and manual it's great to teach people not everything needs to be electronic stay to the old days
Jayontae Y.
These toothbrushes are the greatest. They are very soft and clean my sensitive teeth very well. They clean well around my crowns.
Makayla J.
My gums are sensitive, and this does not irritate them. Other soft toothbrushes make my gums bleed, but this one is perfect!
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
I always use this brand. Inlioe how the brisles aren't too or hard or top soft where it won't properly brush off the plaque.
Alicia B.
Pleasant Gap, PA
I have sensitive gums so I only use the ultra soft brushes from Colgate and I can brush with no worries of tearing my gums