BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 6 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Sadie W.
Blakesburg, IA
These toothbrushes last a long time and they don't wear out quickly. They are super soft so they don't irritate your gums but they still clean your teeth!
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
I've used many a toothbrush and this one is no different from the others. It's soft bristles don't irritate my gums or teeth. It makes my teeth feel clean.
Angellica C.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the ultra soft toothbrushes for my sensitive teeth 💖 gets the deep clean you need that electric toothbrushes have but at a lower price would buy again
Rio G.
Madera, CA
The brush is sturdy and soft like it was said to be. My little brother's teeth are on their way out and barely hanging and this was fery helpful for hum.
Maritza M.
Staten Island, NY
I've used the soft bristles because my teeth and gums are sensitive, but for the most part the bristles don't have that soft feel they're suppose to.
Alyssa B.
Fincastle, VA
The handle feels nice. The bristles aren't hard, but they're also not too soft. The back of the brush is also very nice. Great price. Would buy again
Brittany S.
Holland, OH
I have sensitive teeth and this toothbrush is a life saver. It is also great for cleaning items around the house because it is so soft and gentle.
Danielle G.
Temple City, CA
It a pretty good tooth brush. I have to be a little careful because my dentist said I should brush gentler and having this brush helps my do that.
Courtney B.
Newport Beach, CA
There are no bells and whistles here but this toothbrush is great for sensitive teeth. They last a very long time so they're also a good value.
Ashley M.
I love the way the brush feels on my teeth and gums. I can really brush my teeth without having any pain and I love that about my toothbrush.