BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 6 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lexy B.
Sugarloaf, CA
I like this tooth brush! My gums are really sensitive so I need a soft tooth brush. And this one does the trick :) I don't really have any cons with it other than when brushing my tongue it's a little too soft.
Marvin M.
im not always the biggest fan of soft tooth brushes and much more prefer medium or hard, especially for their durability. However, this tooth brush gently guided my teeth and gave me an enjoyable brush.
Makayla T.
Sun City West, AZ
These are the toothbrushes thy my dentists recommends I use, but I just. Ant get over the cheap feeling. They are not very heavy duty and quite honestly soft bristles just don't make my teeth feel clean.
Kirstin  O.
Bridgewater, NJ
I love this toothbrush, it's definitely better than other brands I've tried. I bought it from cvs and it is reasonable, around 5 dollars I believe. I haven't bought another type since buying this
Maria L.
Medley, FL
This brush colgate brand is very good, cerdads are very gentle on the gums. It is very good to remove food debris, best of this brush is that it comes in a package 3
Lesley T.
Pharr, TX
Super soft tooth brush that gets the job done without me hurting my teeth or gums. Bristles give you a comfort that you won't get with a medium or hard bristled toothbrush
Amanda Y.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Price is right. The soft brush is perfect for my sensitive gums. I buy three at my local drug store. Cleans really well. I recommend this tooth brush to everyone.
Valeria G.
Tucson, AZ
Dust on your skin you are the only person you want and your heart will always have you something to you look at me and then send me to the truth then I don't know you if I want to do you live you don't want me no one can tell you what I did and you never sent it but I still have to send some you
Mikaela H.
Plainfield, IN
This is a great product because it gets everything off of your teeth and leaves them looking fresh and new . It's really great and soft on your teeth and gums .
Caitlin P.
Summertown, TN
These are the toothbrushes we but most often. We have sensitive gums so soft bristles is a must. Colgate is our go to brand if for no other reason but habbit.