BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 6 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
I have very sensitive gums/teeth (not from poor hygiene) and this toothbrush was so gentle but left me feeling clean without causing any bleeding. I got this as a gift (my family knows I'm serious about oral hygiene) but I definitely would by it on my own as well now that I've tried it!
Gabbie S.
W Lafayette, IN
I have really sensitive teeth, so having this tooth brush has been really wonderful. I've had it for a few months and it's kept it's quality fairly well and I really feel like I'm getting my teeth clean. It's not anything magical, but it's good for it's price and I'd recommend it to anyone that just wants a nice, reasonably priced toothbrush.
Mallory M.
Mcallen, TX
I use these tooth brushes for when I travel mostly, the bristles are very soft but clean the teeth very well, I pack 4 of them with me for my family and none of them have complained about them. Does there job
Madison E.
Kansas City, KS
My mouth has always been very sensitive. This is a brand that has always been very easy on my teeth and gums. Other brushes easily make my teeth bleed. I have used the ultra soft brush for 2 year now. I would buy this product again in the future. Unless i found something better.
Sheila T.
Lafayette, IN
Great toothbrush for those with sensitive teeth or gums. We love and trust the Colgate brand. We purchase our from Walmart, Target, or Walgreens. My kids use their toothbrushes twice a day everyday. I would recommend it to others, especially those who have sensitivity issues.
Brittany L.
San Diego, CA
Great easy to use tooth brush for traveling. This tooth brush has strong bristles that really clean teeth from every angle. The handle has a nice grip that makes this tooth brush easy to use
Beatrice L.
Somerville, MA
I like this toothbrush. The handle is very comfortable and has some soft material. The toothbrush itself does the job with brushing your teeth. I like how the brush feels on my teeth and the soft bristles. I would buy this product again to use.
Quillen E.
Lawrence, KS
I like these toothbrushes because they have soft heads for my sensitive teeth. They get the job done and I have yet to have a cavity in my 22 years of being alive. I would recommend it to others because of the soft bristle heads.
jordyn-shae m.
Rockingham , NC
I love the style of this toothbrush & I use it twice a day. It really gets into the hard to reach areas & it is not too harsh on my gums which are very sensitive. this toothbrush is a great product & i would recommend.
Anita B.
I like that this toothbrush is easy to grip and that the bristles are extra soft because I tend to brush quite roughly and I do have sensitive teeth and gums. I just wish there was a back rubber part to clean my tongue with.