BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 6 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
i do like these, they clean very well but if you have braces, the bristles get stuck and pulled out by the brackets. i will continue to use it because it is effective and i feel like it cleans very well
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
We use these tooth brushes for my whole family. Due to the soft bristles we really like these tooth brushes and we are in love with how slim these guys are making brushing our teeth easy and great brand.
Sara R.
All I know is Colgate toothbrushes. They are affordable & for me they work great, I prefer "medium" just because the hard tears my gums & the soft just doesn't feel it gets the work done.
Meridian L.
Buda, TX
I love how soft this toothbrush is. Very gentle and love the slim handle it has. My go to toothbrush in the tooth aisle. And I always grab the purple. Family knows that that toothbrush is always mine.
Aleigha C.
Fortine, MT
Soft bristles and easy to hold. Felt like the manual toothbrush got my teeth pretty clean. I had to brush my teeth for like 5 min to feel like I got everything super clean.
Whitney N.
Decatur, IL
This brush was inexpensive, so if it didn't do the job and we had to toss it, then no big loss. When it came in the mail, it was softer than any other tooth brush I have had up to this point. So I ordered one for myself. The bristle are fine and numerous (more than most brushes) and easily glide over the teeth. No scratching noises or discomfort. My teeth feel super clean when I'm done. Will get more when these are old. I've found my new favorite tooth brush, and for the price, you can't bet it.
Brooklyn P.
Andy
My mouth is always, and forever will be really sensitive, and even some tooth brushes irritates my mouth/gums, but colgate toothbrushes have always worked great on me. I've been buying over 10 years, and when I was too little to make my own choices, my mom always bought me colgate toothbrushes. So the Colgate toothbrushes is a product that we always stick by.
Kacee L.
Clearwater, FL
These brushes will have a place in my medicine cabinet for the rest of my life! They are simply PERFECT for getting my teeth/mouth clean without the harshness that comes from firmer bristles. With that being said, these bristles are by no means flimsy. They're sturdy and able to handle any mouth.
Daniella C.
Rexburg, ID
es muy suave , me gusto mucho ,pero no tengo dientes ni encias sencibles, asi que me gustan que tengan las cerdas mas fuertes, porque con este producto no siento del todo que mi boca esta limpia, fue la primera vez que lo use y no la volveria a comprar , eso noquiere decir que no vuelvva a comprar colgate, porque es mi marca favorita
Jenna B.
I have really sensitive gums, and my dentist was the first person to give me one of these toothbrushes. Ever since using this soft-bristled brush, I have less gum bleeding, but I still feel like I'm getting a good clean. The soft toothbrush is great for anyone with sensitive gums and/or teeth