BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 6 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Zerin H.
Mum brought me up with this toothbrush she won't ever buy another brand! Cant fault it been using it since I was a little girl. I now buy it for my partner and would raise my kids on it!! Fav colour BLUE and PINK HAHA gotta keep them separate! x
Eu usei as escovas macias da Colgate e gostei muito pois elas não machucam a gengiva com as duras e ajudou tão bem para quem tem problemas com gengivite por exemplo eu recomendo muito Para quem tem problemas de gengivite por exemplo até mesmo que sofre um pouco com as escovas duras
Dominique S.
My teeth are really sensitive and I always have trouble brushing them without getting prodded and poked by the toothbrush which makes my gums hurt. I switched to the Colgate slim ultra soft toothbrushes and I'm never looking back. They're my go to toothbrush now.
Reiches P.
These toothbrushes are great and easy to use. They are very soft and gentle on your teeth. They do tend to wear out after about a month, but my gums are very sensitive and that's why I like this toothbrush. Its gentle. I would recommend this to others.
Andrea O.
First of all, everyone in my family has sensitive gums, that's why we prefer soft brushes, and these are suited to our tastes, have nice colors, easy to grip by their shape, is easy to keep in the cabinet. It is very convenient the price, because we buy a package and it reaches for all.
valentina a.
I liked that it came in plastic packaging.I brushed my teeth and it felt like heaven, even massaging my gums as I was cleaning all of what I ate for dinner. I was amazed on how effective it was while still being so soft on my gums. Colgate for manufacturing a great product and Influenster for giving me an opportunity to try it out.
April S.
Indianapolis, IN
I tend to brush my teeth too hard which my dentist gets on me about so I have switched to this soft toothbrush. The slim design is nice and fits perfectly.
Katie B.
Mount Moriah, Newfoundland
Gotta go with that ultra soft! My gums are incredibly sore and medium or sometimes even soft toothbrushes irritate and inflame them. This one is so gentle!
This one is perfect for everyone who has a sensitive gum like me. I recommend it! When I was using brackets this one was my favorite toothbrush
Cami S.
Muy bueno, me ayuda a limpiar bien mis dientes, lengua y toda mi boca, me proteje de las caries y me ayuda a tenes una boca sana y saludable