BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 6 pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel R.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my new go to toothbrush. The shape is small and comfortable enough to fit into the back, sides, and all hard to reach places without causing discomfort. This is definitely something I will be purchasing again and again.
Danielle P.
Ultra soft Colgate toothbrushes are the only way to go wth sensitive teeth or gums. They clean your teeth well and care for them. But they don't tear at your gums or hurt your teeth while brushing. I will definitely continue to buy these.
Iraida T.
Bronx , NY
I love soft toothbrushes so Colgate is one that I usually go for. a lot of toothbrush companies sell toothbrushes that are very hard and can harm your teeth and gums. so this one is one of my go to brushes. plus its affordable and durable. even though you have to frequently change your toothbrushes.
Kelli T.
I mostly find myself reaching for the Colgate brushes so when I saw this one, I really wanted it. I have a smaller mouth that can't always fit some toothbrushes into the back and therefor, I can't always brush well back there. However, this one does fit in the hard to reach places in the back where others couldn't before.
Jenna D.
Orlando, FL
This is a nice toothbrush because I really need a soft toothbrush. Sometimes soft toothbrushes are still a little hard especially when they have rubber bristles because that makes my gums bleed a lot so definitely recommend this toothbrush.
Whitney S.
This toothbrush seems to do a great job. If comes in fun colors and seems to be able to get all the hard to reach places. I bought this at Dollar General for $2 or less. I would definitely recommend, great quality for the price.
Brianna B.
I recently got this but it came apart when I boiled it to get the germs of it is way better then alternatives first time for me it was effective good kind of effects I do recommend this to others that buy this product
Jessica W.
This brand is one of my favorite for toothbrushes. I have bought these many times. I feel like you get a good deal with this brush. They aren't as expensive as other brands either. I would recommend this brand!
Kira B.
Soft enough not to hurt my gums but strong enough to fight all germs lingering around! It also lasts after a large amount of usage eliminating the need to replace the tooth brush with frequency. Must try!
gracie j.
Hampton Cove, AL
i do like these, they clean very well but if you have braces, the bristles get stuck and pulled out by the brackets. i will continue to use it because it is effective and i feel like it cleans very well