BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 3pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca R.
I for sure need the ultra soft . Love this brand . My dentist office uses this brand also.
Brianna R.
Gives a great brush for any age helps to remove tarter and grime helps make teeth whiter
Kala G.
Irmo, SC
Great toothbrush for the entire family. They are cost effective and work great as wekl.
Nyree F.
Love this toothbrush. I have sensitive teeth/gums & this brush is soft on both of them
Elizabeth F.
Camden, NJ
Me and my family like them because there soft and doesn't make your teeth bleed.
Lailai Z.
My teeth are quite sensitive and whenever I use too much force my gums could end up bleeding. But with softer brushes that never happens and is very gentle on my gums and leaves them feeling nice and clean instead of aching in pain.
Caryn W.
Ayr, South Ayrshire
I bought these brushes due to sensitive teeth. They are very soft. They clean very effectively. I brush my teeth twice daily. I bought it from a local supermarket. Great value for money. Would buy again.
Bansari G.
These toothbrushes are great for when you're travelling as they are slim and don't take up too much room in your toiletries bag. The bristles are soft and great for people who have sensitive teeth.
Chloe O.
Great toothbrush have bought repeatedly and due to its nice bristles I use it more than my electric one, I have found it to be very effective and when I am finished brushing my teeth feel nice and clean.
Jovita M.
Švenčionėliai
I got this product as a gift. This brush was the only brush I ever used, that didn't irritate my mouth. It's really gentle. Now I'm a repeat user of this brand. Yes it does compare to alternative. I'm really satisfied with this toothbrush. Will buy again.