BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 3pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Elideth G.
South El Monte, CA
Leaves my teeth very clean and does not hurt when i brush the brisels on the brush are very soft
Teal B.
Jefferson , GA
My gums are so sensitive and this brush makes me feel like my teeth are so clean but don't hurt
Rebecca r.
Vendor, AR
Due to sensitivities my husband can only use a soft brush, this Colgate is by far his favorite!
Mildred A.
Leominster, MA
I love these tooth brushes therw ao gentle on my teeth and it leavea my teeth and tongue clean
joan R.
Rio rico, AZ
My absolute favorite toothbrush, its so soft and cleans so well. It really gets into the molers
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I liked this toothbrush but I ultimately purchased it for the low price and I also had a coupon
Katherine Maria B.
Phoenix, AZ
Have this Exact one right now it works wonders my braces I love this one has very soft Brussels
Brittany W.
San Marcos, CA
Works great! Sturdy and gets the job done. Soft and comfortable. Comparable to other brands.
Mairelyn N.
Lynn, MA
I have sensitive tooth and some times i used to blind. But the toothbrush really helped me .
Ashlynn H.
Staple toothbrush. Works well and lasts a long time. Reasonably priced and keep them stocked.