BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 3pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amber L.
Bowling Green, KY
I was not a huge fan of this tooth brush. The head of the brush is too small and the bristles were too hard.
Amanda B.
Evans, GA
This is my favorite toothbrush! It leaves my teeth feeling clean while my not being aggressive to my gums.
Brandi B.
Jersey Shore, PA
This is my go to toothbrush but I also have others. It works good but am looking to upgrade to a better one
colette n.
Charlotte, NC
The job done easy on the gums very inexpensive last longer than 6 months easy to handle nice little grip
Adri K.
Cleans the teeth without harsh scratching as scraping of the tooth surface... Gentle for sensitive teeth
Hannah W.
Indianapolis, IN
Love this toothbrush. The bristles are soft and comforting. Gets my teeth feeling as clean as possible
Mounce L.
Las vegas, NV
Its a good tooth brush .. Gets everything off . not hard in the teeth . reaches every spot of my mouth
Alicia  D.
Saranac, MI
This works great for a manual toothbrush. It does a good job cleaning my teeth and is easy to handle.
Hailey S.
New Holland, PA
I really loved the toothbrush. Unlike some I used it was really easy on my sensitive gums and teeth.
Allie B.
Bakersfield, CA
Nice tooth brush.. Keeps my teeth clean and the brishels haven't fell out yet or gotten disformed