BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 3pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa F.
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this brush by accident and I feel as though it does not clean my teeth properly since the bristles are so soft.
Baneza J.
Kyle, TX
Never had trouble is very smooth and it just glides through the teeth and always my mouth feel fresh and sparkly clean.
Carol S.
Bainbridge Is, WA
I love Colgate toothbrushs. They are all soft and effective. I always use Colgate or Oral B, and they are all the same.
Lia P.
Hayward, CA
These are ultra soft and last forever!! I don't like any other brands! I have tried many. And this one is the best!
Traci L.
Harker Heights, TX
Does the job a toothbrush should do!
Gets them clean and gets in the hard to reach areas without too much trouble.
Sharetha W.
Love it.will recommend to anyone else. fits your teeth perfect. love the free way that it makes your mouth feel.
Yvette D.
Corpus Christi, TX
I like the head of the brush and the bristles are placed in such a way that they get under my dental appliances.
Tiffany T.
great product such soft bristles would buy over again use these twice a day every day repeat use always buy these
Andrea G.
Natick, MA
Very nice and affordable toothbrush. Gentle on the gums but still gets the job done. It is my got to toothbrush
Cassie K.
Springfield, MO
I love using this brand for toothbrush. The ultra soft is the only kind i ever use. Definitely recommend this!