BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 3pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Erin D.
Very standard toothbrush. Bristles are the right amount of firmness as to where I really feel it does a good job cleaning my teeth!
Karen H.
San Francisco, CA
Love this product.... so gentle on the gums. I like to buy the package because is cheaper get it like that than buying a single one
Josie J.
Extremely soft on my sensitive teeth! Well worth the small price and bonus is that my dentist recommended this brand tooth brush.
Nick M.
Lakeland, GA
Manual toothbrushes aren't really for me. This wasn't bad, but I feel like I get my teeth cleaner with an electric toothbrush.
Michelle H.
Upland, CA
Does the job, if you got sensitive gums the soft bristles help! It's is super inexpensive and you can find I literally anywhere
Sharona Q.
Blythewood, SC
Received this from my dentist and I am very pleased with how clean my teeth feel and how much whiter my teeth feel after use.
Gabrielle F.
Kansas City, KS
I love the soft bristles. Great toothbrush for everyday cleaning. I like the price point of this as well, and the fun colors.
Tammy H.
Valley
These are great,I feel like I am really getting my teeth clean,without having to use a firmer bristle.I stock up on these.
Marguerite M.
Virginia Beach, VA
It's a toothbrush. It's a good one, doesn't have any bad features or any outstanding ones. It's just a toothbrush, ya know?
Haley B.
You always always always use a soft tooth brush! I only use cologates tooth brushes! It use it in the morning and nights!