BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 3pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ana C.
Miam, FL
I love this toothbrush I started using it because I had dental sensitivity and with this I was not controlled but I know that my teeth were protected from having more sensitivity, really effective For what i want, im very satisfied with this toothbrush.
Maruly C.
I always use colgate teeth brushes because they're really soft and at the same time hard so it can remove any dustiness in you mouth i use it every day 3 times and i switch every 3 months i bought mines at walmart and target.
Amber L.
Sanger, CA
Works Great For Me And My Kids it's Soft Enough For My Baby's Soft Gums Would Recommend For Kids !!
I Think They Should Make All Tooth Brushes With The Tounge cleaner 😃
lena k.
Porter Ranch, CA
I have sensitive gums and teeth, and this toothbrush is great. I hate hard bristles. I love nice soft bristles, and I can still brush my tongue with this tooth brush, which is a nice plus. It doesn't hurt my gums in any way. I would definitely repurchase.
Sandeep K.
Boston, MA
While I have used this in the past, the reason I abandoned it was i find it to be too hard on the gums. Bristles are hard enough to reach between your teeth but at the same time not that soft for the gums.
Brittanie B.
Twin Falls, ID
I ONLY use Colgate brand toothbrushes. I use the soft ones because I have extremely sensitive teeth and gums. Colgate is timeless and always a staple in our household.
Nicole P.
Manhattan, KS
Colgate toothbrushes are some of my favorite they really do work well and of the soft version is really easy on my gums after I have been to the dentist recently.
Jessica V.
Great toothbrush. Not a fancy one but it work on me love the colors that they have. I always get this my favorite toothbrushes. Even my dentist gives this out to us.
Angelica J.
Rialto , CA
I love using soft toothbrushes. I hate really hard ones because they always hurt my teeth. This toothbrush allows me to brush my teeth with piece and no pain
Erika L.
For the price this is a great little toothbrush . Not too harsh on my teeth (I have sensitive gums ) and it doesn't wear out quickly . Nice quality product .