BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 3pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nierssa R.
Tacoma, WA
Easy to use and it gets the job done. I got it at Walmart. Colgate is a safe go to in my family, everyone seems to enjoy it and the teeth cleaning is never ending! The kids toothbrush allow for my younger siblings to have fun.
Savannah H.
I have had toothbrushes that were very rough and just tore my gums apart. This toothbrush, on the other hand, has soft brissles that can curve around your teeth, getting every spot. I am a fan of Colgate so I can't complain!
Tori A.
Mc Adenville, NC
Colgate toothbrushes are my favorite manual toothbrush. They are easy to find. I like the many different options in the soft heads as well. I used Colgate as a child and continue to use it as an adult with my own family.
Carmela W.
Charlotte, NC
I love this toothbrush. I have a tiny mouth and this toothbrush isn't too large for my mouth. It can reach places that others cannot. I use it twice a day - sometimes more. I bought it at a CVS store and would absolutely buy it again! I won't use a different toothbrush after using this one.
Shanell L.
spartanburg
All I can really say it gets the job done and comes in various colors.These toothbrushes come in packs if they're for your family or if you're not responsible and you lose it.You can find this brand of toothbrush at places like Dollar General,Family Dollar,and Walmart.
Sam M.
I have sensitive gums and this toothbrush works great for me! Still experience a little bleeding here and there if I brush hard, but no pain or discomfort and not nearly as bad as if I use a harder toothbrush.
Elsa W.
Sarasota, FL
This tooth brush is a great value in the three pack. It comes in fun colors that help if you're sharing them among your family! It's not too rough on your enamel and when used in combination with floss and mouthwash, I feel like I have a very clean mouth.
Zoey G.
Daytona Beach, FL
This tooth brush is great! It's soft and in expensive. Other tooth brushes are hard and make my gums bleed. You can get it at Walmart. It's probably the most effective tooth brush I have ever used. I am over all satisfied and would buy this product again!
Emily W.
Denver, CO
This is probably the toothbrush I go to most often because I can find it at Walmart and Target and it is very affordable. I really love the way the brush is shaped and I feel like I get a really good clean from it. It is comfortable to handle as well!
esta pasta de dente e maravilhosa ela deixar o dente limpo a boca com frescor cheirosa ela e cremosa ela tira a sujeira do dente eu uso a minha familia inteira usa essa pasta de dente porque ela e de qualidade eu compro ela no mercado mesmo la vende.