BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 3pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ahtziri P.
me gusta por que hace que tenga una mejor limpieza y no me daña mi boca lo hace con suviadad pero con limpieza
Milagro N.

I use this brush because I like because I do not really hurt teeth and I like it because your mouth is soft com
Rachel N.
Very helpful for sensitive gums. The soft bristles allow me to brush 2-3 times a day without gum irritation
Jessica L.
I usually go with soft dud to my sensitive teeth. works great. I usually go through on every 3 months
Francheska Y.

They are excellent, the handle provides a good grip and offer greater cleaning bristles recommended.
Tiana E.
Horsham
Bristles were soft. Like the range of colours. Bristles occasionally fell out.