BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 3pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine A.
Melbourne
It was very nice and not too hard. I use it whenever i brush my teeth and I keep going back to the same brand once the toothbrush needs to be replaces. I much prefer this one over other toothbrushes as they were either too hard or uncomfortable to hold.
Alisha K.
I have smaller hands so this toothbrush feels like it was made for me. It's easier to handle and my dentist recommended a softer brush and this one is good for my sensitive teeth an gums. The only downside is that it does not come in a wider variety of colours.
Maria E.
a escova colgate slim soft me acopanha a onde eu for muito boa pra minha higiene bucal e tira toda a sujeira que fica nos dentes onde nao conseguimos tirar, eu uso ela 3x ou mais por dia e ainda ajuda tirar o mal alito e as bacterias que temos na boca
Jessica P.
kindersley, Saskatchewan, SK
Great price, good bristles, they last us a decent amount of time, between having to purchase new brushes. Just wish our store had more colors, purchased from Walmart.
Bessie C.
These are my go to toothbrushes. I always take the soft bristle ones because they're very gentle on my teeth. I've been using Colgate's soft bristle toothbrushes for years and I was never disappointed with them. Definitely recommend these!
Kimberly L.
Me gusta mucho este cepillo
Porqué yo soy de las personas que tienen la dentadura muy sensible
Y este cepillo no lástima porque tiene las cerdas muy suaves
Sasha C.
I love this brush
And no pity because this brush has very soft bristles
colgate is a brand I've used for years and I recommend it 100%
Barbara F.
santa maria, rs
Muito boa, cerdas boas e duram por muito tempo. Além do ótimo preço, recomendo, faz muito tempo que eu só uso essa. É confiável.
Alejandra A.
La calidad es media, creo que necesitan darle más suavidad a las cerdas, el cepillo se abre con el paso del tiempo
Luisa O.
It's good, although I almost do not like it, because several times I've hurt my gums
I no longer think about the