BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 3pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon L.
Villa park, IL
I have this toothbrush right now and it's not my favorite. As far as a toothbrush goes it gets the job done but I didn't realize I got soft bristles. I just feel like my teeth don't feel as clean as with a medium brush and don't get between the teeth as well. Overall still good if you like soft brushes! The bristles don't come out or wear too easily.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love the ultra soft ones because I have such a sensitive mouth it's really hard for me not to bleed or hurt if I don't use soft products! I still get such a nice, effective clean with this soft brush and it last 6 months (recommend time to keep a tooth brush). I would recommend this product to anyone who has sedative teeth and gums!
Mikaela G.
I mean it's a toothbrush lol. It's rubbery which is fine I guess and I prefer to use this over an electric one because I feel like I'm covering more area than I would be otherwise so yeah. Plus this is cheap
Brittany R.
Edinburg, Tx
Having super sensitive teeth, I use a manual brush. I've never used another brand of toothbrush except for Colgate, the bristles are nice and soft and they really get in between all the little crevasses in my teeth to clean them to perfection
Elizabeth A.
Toledo, OH
Perfect toothbrush to give you that just visited the dentist clean feeling. The soft brush is gentle on your gums and teeth. Always available in a single purchase or value pack. Great value for the price. Highly recommend.
sarah w.
Groton, CT
Other toothbrushes make my gums bleed but this soft one is just perfect. Pricing is very reasonable I buy mine at my local drugstore. Using this brush twice a day I replace mine every other month. I would recommend this
Anthea F.
Jersey City, NJ
32 pearly whites! I'm in love!

I've been using Colgate since I've been a little girl. So it's no different now. I started off using manual toothbrushes a year ago, but my mum insisted they were too hard and I get back to Colgate!

These are great, they clean without too much pressure but I have to make it a point to floss after brushing cuz it doesn't go in there n clean it all up.

Having said that, I do love this product so thank you Colgate for being by my side for 20 + years.

Stay beautiful- stay healthy xxooxx
Heather S.
Lancaster, OH
I use these because I have sensitive gums. I have to have extra soft bristles. The toothbrush has the softest bristles and it still works very well. You can't brush hard with it because the bristles will bend in every direction. Of course, you should not be brushing hard if you need extra soft bristles. It's quite affordable and it comes in a three pack which will cover you for several months.
Margo D.
New Iberia, LA
I love how slender the toothbrush is. I find when using it, it's very easy to reach those hard to reach places in the back. I also like how soft the bristles were. I found they didn't hurt my gums like other toothbrushes have. I would recommend this to others.
Cassey B.
Morgantown, WV
I recently purchased this toothbrush and am so happy with it. It was a couple dollars more then I usually spend on a toothbrush but it is worth it. It is so incredibly soft on your teeth. Almost feels like you are brushing with cotton... Very soothing. I have brushed my teeth with some weird shaped/bad toothbrushes in the past, and well, never again!