BY COLGATE

Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush see more...

Buy on Amazon
Celenia W.
Galveston, TX
I like using these to clean my shoes. They aren't too hard, so they don't damage the material.
Jade F.
Harrison, AR
My mom buys these for me and their ok. She really likes them but my gums are really sensitive.
Michelle L.
Spokane, WA
My husband and I use these!! He loves them and so do I. They are sturdy and don't fall apart.
Maryant Q.
Henrico, VA
I love Colgate Toothbrush! I love it / Me encanta los cepillos de diente Colgate, me encanta
Lesley S.
Mooreville, MS
We use these due to sensitive gums. Great product. Great price for multiple toothbrushes.
Meredith M.
Springfield, WV
These work great and are a perfect size for any mouth. Great for both kids and adults.
Kaleigh B.
Hays, KS
These work well. And are a good price! Very soft and gets in the spots you need to find
Dana F.
Staten Island , NY
Does the job well! Very easy to maneuver and allows you to properly clean your teeth.
Cheryl E.
San Antonio, TX
They are ok. There are many many more. Rands I like better though. These will do
Tehya C.
Boise, ID
Good and very soft, but does job well. Nice tooth brush would buy again. :)