BY COLGATE

Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christine R.
Ellensburg, WA
I think i got one that is to soft. I have to get one that is better and review this again. But it does work really well.
Mikaela P.
Albuquerque
Great value wonderful price i would definitely buy them agian and agian the bristles dont hurt my gums or make them bleed
Lindsey F.
Colgate tooth brushes are my favorite for me and my little! The soft bristles last longer without spreading and splitting
Megan D.
Malakoff, TX
love that the ultra soft brush doesn't make my gums bleed. just wish my teeth would clean better with the soft brusn
Marcela d.
Falls Church, VA
The Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush is amazing! Since I've started to use it, my teeth get even more cleaner!
Shelbie L.
My preferred toothbrush option. I have sensitive teeth, so I definitely like the softer bristles of this toothbrush.
Rachel S.
Conyers, GA
Super soft love it and works great. Recommend for children great to get them to stay learning to brush their teeth!
Ella M.
Austin, TX
These are great toothbrushes and I love that they come in a 3 pack - that way you always have a new one on hand!
Madeleine G.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is usally the toothbrush I get when picking one out. The price is right and it gets the job done. Thumbs up.
jerika s.
Love this . im able to get more at one time. They are not to rough on my teeth and gums. They are a great product