BY COLGATE

Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle S.
Kerman, CA
My kids and I absolutely love these toothbrushes we we have so many of them and when you can travel with us they're very reasonably priced
Bridget H.
South Milwaukee, WI
Pretty standard toothbrush, nothing too crazy good or bad so if you need something simple I would definitely consider this as an option.
Lauren S.
Wingdale , NY
This tooth brush is so soft on my sensitive gums. Whenever I brush I feel as though my gums are irritated but not with this toothbrush
Samantha W.
Sardinia, OH
I love all the Colgate items. I don't even bother using crest or oral b. I recently discovered that the soft bristles work best for me.
Heidi A.
Tampa, FL
Feels very good on your teeth and leaves your teeth clean, I recommend this for everyone to use. Great product. Will continue to buy.
Katelyn B.
Ewa Beach, HI
Too soft of a toothbrush. It's important to not have a bristle that is too rough, but you don't want one that is too soft either!!!!
Amy N.
Virginia, MN
I have very sensitive gums and teeth so I need a soft brush. These are soft enough not to hurt, but strong enough to clean well.
Megan B.
CROWN CITY, OH
These are nice. I have to have a soft brush for sensitive teeth, these dont give me any problems and they are relatively cheap
Marie C.
Washington, IL
I love how gentle the bristles are on these! Perfect for my sensitive gums that have been irritated by rougher toothbrushes.
Elisha S.
I like these but they seem to get nasty a lot quicker than others I've used, I definitely prefer my electric brush as well.