BY COLGATE

Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush see more...

Buy on Amazon
JoLee K.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is a good toothbrush for those of us with smaller mouths. I am able to get my back teeth easily. The soft bristles are nice and early clean without damaging my teeth.
Kezia L.
Brandon, FL
Gets the job done. Nothing fancy, pulsing, rotating or lighting up. I prefer a soft brush so that I can determine how hard I want to be on my teeth and gums.
Kelly D.
Boston, MA
The ol tried and true. I usually keep a multi pack of these in the house for anyone visiting or if I'm going on a trip. Cheap, effective, done and done.
Melissa P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Great for usage at any time of the such as waking up in thr morning or from a nap waking uo with stinky breath its soft and the Brissels are amazing
Maria C.
Great toothbrush that isn't overpriced, is soft enough to not be abrasive and firm enough to get the tough stains, spots, and scrub the tongue well.
Amie T.
Hopatcong, NJ
I liked these toothbrushes a lot. They were super soft and lasted a while. I felt like they helped get all of the hard to reach spots on my teeth.
Diamond G.
The tooth brush is good and reach its certqin spots where its suppose to so i really dont know what to say a toothbrush is a toothbrush i guess lol
Heather I.
Aiken, SC
I have to use soft brushes due to my gums. Ultra soft is very effective and easy to use without irritation to my gums. I would buy this product.
Madison S.
Fort Hood, TX
I like these toothbrushes but they tend to be kind of hard and rough when you first use them. They aren't so bad once you break them in though.
Melissa N.
Take it from a dental professional, when choosing a toothbrush, always choose soft or ultra soft! They are best for your gums and your enamel.