BY COLGATE

Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush see more...

Buy on Amazon
Hunner A.
This is the toothbrush I am currently using because of my sensitivity and the toothbrush is okay but it's still a little rough. It is probably more of my teeth rather than the brush but it still gets the job done without being too uncomfortable
Gina P.
Belchertown, MA
I think the 3 count is a great deal. Especially for someone who likes to throw away their toothbrush after a month. I find that these brushes get into every crevice in my mouth and clean very well for a manual toothbrush.
Jordan M.
Waynesboro, MS
The Colgate slim soft ultra toothbrush is a pretty good toothbrush. This toothbrush gets the job done. The toothbrush is a great texture, it is not to hard or too soft. Also, these toothbrushes are priced very well.
Sharon J.
N Ridgeville, OH
Having gym issues isn't the best thing in the world at all. These brushes have been so great as to making sure my smile is always beautiful. They're so gentle but they get the job done and leave an amazing clean feeling in my mouth. I know all the dirt of the day gets out with these bad boys.
Haley D.
I've always and forever will love Colgate. There products are highly effective. I've used Colgate products sense I was younger. They clean and get your teeth very clean. I was satisfied with the results
Maddie M.
Oshkosh, WI
I like these a lot. They are soft enough that they don't tear up my gums while still removing all the gunk from my teeth. I also really like that they come in a variety of colors instead of the same boring colors. I would definitely buy again when I need a manual toothbrush.
Jennifer I.
The bristles on this brush are not as soft as I would like, and I find myself worrying I'm damaging my teeth. However, they are the softest I have found yet so I will repurchase. I use twice a day and I do recommend these brushes to other people. I'm pretty satisfied with them
I have been using Colgate toothbrushes since I was young. I'm glad to see that Colgate offers different varieties. I especially like the slim soft variety. It is used at least twice a day and holds up well. It is the brand I buy for my family and will continue to do so!
Zenia D.
Hi, I use this slim ultra soft toothbrush because I have sensative teeth. Before I would use the hard toothbrush but my gums would bleed so I switched to a soft toothbrush which really helps. For people with sensitive gums I really recommend this toothbrush.
Isabelle P.
Gainesville, GA
Love a the colors, and the bristles are very soft indeed. I think they are too soft for me and I felt like it wasn't getting the job done, so I switched to a harder bristle Colgate brush