BY COLGATE

Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush see more...

Buy on Amazon
Andi A.
Peoria, IL
This tooth brush works great for getting the food out of hard to reach places. It is not tough on the teeth or gums and the bristles are nice and soft. It has just what you need in a toothbrush.
Lizbeth G.
Love this brushes. Not expensive and they get the job done. They come in a variety of colors for everyones liking. They have soft brisels but tough in of to get the job done.
Monica B.
Taunton, MA
I've been using this type of tooth brush for years. I've never had any major problems with anything as far as dental goes so I'm assuming they're doing a really good job
Jaime W.
These toothbrushes are great. The slim design they use help when you have trouble reaching your molars way in the back of your mouth. I typically seem to resort to the smaller brushes. Colgate's always got deals going on!
Ivette C.
This is a well known brand, if not the most. As a person who change her toothbrush every month, this is an excellent option at e reasonable price.Colgate Extraclean Colgate Extra Clean Soft Manual Toothbrush, 6 count
Frances S.
I like these manual toothbrushes a lot. My mouth and gums are very sensitive, so the ultra soft bristles feel really good. I've had porcelain fillings fall out before using hard bistled toothbrushes, but never with the Colgate slim and soft toothbrush. I highly recommend this product for in between uses of electric toothbrushes.
Loren C.
East Meadow, NY
Great product! I really appreciated the ultra soft bristles, as they were recommended to me by my dentist and periodontist (to prevent over-brushing and gum recession). Despite the soft bristles, I found this toothbrush cleaned very effectively. Very good value as a 3 count.
Melissa J.
Chisago City, MN
it's important to brush your teeth and i trust my teeth with colgate!! mmmm :) they have been trustworthy for me for years. my mouth is clean and so is my toddlers, wouldnt pick a different brand and no mouth bleeding! thanks a lot colgate for being around all these years!
Dianne P.
San Francisco, CA
This pack of Colgate toothbrush is just ok. It is good for traveling because it is cheap. But it doesn't clean as much as the other kinds like 360 toothbrush. It is fairly satisfactory. I would buy it again just because it is convenient when traveling
Amanda Å.
Love how soft and small these tooth brushes are. They don't make me feel like I am gagging because of their size, I have a pretty little mouth. I've contemplated buying kids toothbrushes for the size and softness but these do the trick!