BY COLGATE

Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal R.
South porcupine , ON
What I like most about this toothbrush is the slim design, I can easily get to all those difficult to reach areas, I get such a good clean, this is my go to purchase, I always keep a few extra on hand for when people stay over and forgot to pack theirs, great way to spread the word about how great they are!
malak b.
it's a very well made toothbrush , i have a sensitive teeth as well as a sensitive gum (always bleeding ) so i need a soft toothbrush to not hurt my gum
i'm using it quite often and i'm always buying a new one from the same brand because it's convenient
Rachel
I really like this product. I like the feel it gives my teeth after I brush them. I think that it is a very strong brand. It is really easy to travel with. One of the pros is that it really gets all the disgusting stuff off your teeth.
Iris F.
I enjoy this toothbrush a lot. It's really comfortable and the bristles do not hurt my gums. It is sooo soft and I really liked the experience if using it. I got it in a pack of 3 for a really low price at my local supermarket so it's definitely worth it to me. The colours of the handles are really vibrant as well and they brighten up my bathroom.
Drina R.
Vancouver
Dentist always recommend soft or ultra-soft. You really shouldn't be using any bristle harder than that, otherwise it will cause more damage to your gums.

It does the job. The gel grip always makes a difference compared to all plastic toothbrushes.
Antonella G.
I've switched to it from a toothbrush suggested by my dentist and I have to say that, even if tooth-washing was quite dissimilar during the first days, now I actually prefer it. It's lighter and easier to handle and the different colours are so pretty! I'm definitely gonna continue buying it!
Rachel D.
Dublin, Ireland
I really love these toothbrushes - I've repurchased four since my first. They're really effective, and really get into all the little gaps between your teeth as well as leaving a polished surface to the tooth.
M R.
It gets the job done. Nothing particularly special about it. Pros: The soft bristles are good for gums. Cons: None so far. I've used this toothbrush a number of times before. The purchase price has a lot to do with it. If you need a simple toothbrush to get the job done. Try this.
Adri K.
I really liked not use it, quickly lost its way, it leaves clean all parts comfortably. no variety of colors. its handle stain easily.
Evdokia A.
Nicosia
There are just simple toothbrashes and they dont do something special.good if you dont have sensitive teeth because they are a bit hard