Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush 1 Pcs uploaded by Maria M.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 1pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandy B.
Danville, KY
Soft bristle brush is the only thing I will use. Doesn't feel too abrasive but still gets the job done
Florianyeli M.
the cells are very soft, clean my teeth phenomenally, I love to use it. It is also very economical
definitely soft. does as promised. cleans my teeth. doesn't irritate my gums at all. very pleased
Ashley H.
Hartford, AR
I love how soft this is and how well it actually cleans your teeth. I love Colgate extra soft.
Jazmyn C.
lake stevens
This is a super nice toothbrush because the brussels are very soft and dont hurt when brushing
Cheyennee B.
These are good basic toothbrushes. Nothing fancy. Got them from the dentist. Good for the price
Laura H.
Easley, SC
Love the soft bristles and quality of this brush! Lasts for a long time and gets really clean!
Carolina E.
Garland, TX
Its really like any other toothbrush but it does help stop the ache whenever i brush my teeth
Nicole P.
Not going lie I get my toothbrush from dentist every 6 months, but I enjoy using this brand!
Katelyn S.
This one is great for sensitive gums but it needs a better option for scrubbing your tongue
Leigh C.
How is this on sensitive gums ?