Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush 1 Pcs uploaded by Maria M.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 1pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Desseray R.
It seems to get the job done. I am really wanting to purchase an electric toothbrush maybe it will get better results.
Alyssa M.
Dayton, TX
Have this toothbrush! Super soft and cleans great! Best toothbrush I've ever had, I would recommend everyone to get it
Zoie h.
Cherry Hill, NJ
regular toothbrush really nothing special. i would like something a little more soft but i'm not about the fancy stuff.
Jennifer F.
Waterbury, CT
Great value and especially if you use coupons when they are on sale. They make my teeth and gums look and feel great.
Jacob Z.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great manual toothbrush. I can feel it really clean my teeth but it doesn't hurt my sensitive gums too bad
Christine C.
Hicksville
I found the bristles to be a little too soft for my liking, but it still got the job done like a toothbrush should.
erica m.
Nevada, MO
Does what it is supose to. Cleans my mouth removes plack. And leaves my mouth feeling clean. It is my go to brush.
Michele C.
I would not recommend this with people who have braces on, but for the ones who do not it is actually really soft.
Lisa A.
Spring Valley, NY
I bought this for my sister in a different color. It's a good tooth brush and isn't expensive. Gets the job done
Tiffany G.
Lawton, OK
I have sensitive gums but I thought these bristles were too soft and did not clean my teeth as well as I needed:
Leigh C.
How is this on sensitive gums ?