Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush 1 Pcs uploaded by Maria M.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 1pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Varnea D.
Cleveland, OH
Easy grip and much smaller to the fit of the mouth: An even flow on both levels of freshness: For sensitive teeth, this is a good product:
Alexa W.
Stone Mountain, GA
This is a decent toothbrush. The bristles are soft but get the job done. It lasts for a good while and the shape if perfect for my teeth.
Marisol H.
Mentone, CA
This toothbrush is great . The hairs don't fail off easily , and not so harsh on my teeth or gums. Easy to wash after use . Great product
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
This toothbrush is good to use when traveling. It does clean your teeth well and leaves you with a nice smile also ! 8 really like it !
Sherry H.
I can never find a tooth brush that is both soft and makes me believe my teeth were really cleaned. This one though definitely works
Megan G.
Montegut, LA
Love this toothbrush! It doesn't hurt the sensitive teeth I have. The brush doesn't feel awkward like some soft bristle ones do.
Catherine H.
Adamsville, AL
I have really sensitive gums and the soft bristles on this toothbrush is just perfect! Cleans my teeth and helps protect my gums!
Danielle Z.
I like this tooth brush a lot because I have a small mouth. Since it is a skin design it makes it easier to clean more throughly
Macy J.
Batson, TX
These brissles give my teeth the cleaning of a lifetime. I love this brush. My teeth are always very clean due to this brush.
Samantha B.
This bristles on this toothbrush are amazing. I always purchase this toothbrush. I love it. I would definitely recommend.
Leigh C.
How is this on sensitive gums ?