Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush 1 Pcs uploaded by Maria M.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 1pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emma H.
i cannot even tell you the number of times i have repurchased this product over the years and years i've used it. 1000000% recommend this product. my favorite kind of toothbrush. you definitely need to pick this product up and try it soon!! great brand
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Tooth brushes are toothbrushes. Why you need to read reviews about them I don't know but here you are. This is a toothbrush. It cleans your teeth. That's basically your only need and it meets that need.
Briana M.
I used this type of brush when I had my braces, and it is absolutely great for those sensitive braces teeth! The bristles are super soft and great for not further irritating those pearly whites!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
I love this because of my sensitivity plus the skin brush head helps from getting gum irritations I love this toothbrush and will continue to purchase and recommend to friends and family
DaleAnn U.
North Las Vegas, NV
These are nice to keep in a drawer in case a visitor forgets to bring their toothbrush from home. I always keep a few of these handy. I've even forgotten my toothbrush while on vacation but luckily I had some of these handy to tide me over.
Amber C.
Maybee, MI
It's a very ice toothbrush for people with sensitive teeth. The ultra soft is much more comfortable on the gums than the stiffer bristles, but you do have to brush longer to get the same results as a stiff bristle toothbrush.
Hannah P.
Warsaw, KY
It's been a really good toothbrush! I bought it at dollar general for $1 and it's the best toothbrush I've had! One con though is it doesn't come in very many colors, but that doesn't bother me! Very satisfied overall!
Ashlynn K.
Harvest, AL
It's just a regular good toothbrush. It's not super comfortable... it's a little big for my mouth, but it's just personal preference that I like smaller toothbrushes
Jennifer R.
Brooklyn, NY
Colgate makes the very best toothbrushes! The soft bristles are essential for keeping your gums healthy, while still cleaning your teeth. The curved handle helps with for hand placement for a comfortable grip.
Kayla S.
Ronceverte, WV
I really like using the Colgate Slim Ultra Soft toothbrush. I like the toothbrush because the brissels are very soft and dont irritate my gums. This toothbrush leaves my teeth feeling smooth and clean.
Leigh C.
How is this on sensitive gums ?