Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush 1 Pcs uploaded by Maria M.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 1pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jenna C.
Good toothbrush. It's soft and gets all the places you need a toothbrush to get. It was a good price compared to some other toothbrushes I saw at the store. Would buy again.
Ann W.
NY, NY
My whole family uses this specific brand of toothbrushes along with Sensodyne. If you have sensitive teeth (especially to hot and cold temperatures) or if your gums easily bleed against other stiffer toothbrushes, this may be your best solution. This toothbrush is "extra soft," meaning it offers the softest bristles and plastics for your teeth. It's great because you're still getting the job done and brushing your teeth, but you don't need to worry about your gums getting scratched up or bleeding from sensitivity.
Traci L.
Philadelphia, PA
I kind of have sensitive gums, so I always opt for a softer bristled tooth brush. It is a great brush, I am a repeat user of soft bristled tooth brushes. There isn't many cons to it for me. I bought this at my local supermarket, and if you have sensitive gums or teeth this is the brush for you.
Lenna K.
Arlington, VA
I have super sensitive gums that tend to bleed whenever I use a new toothbrush. The super soft Colgate brush helps a lot, but I still need to be gentle. I use it three times a day and the brushes tend to last a few months. They are a little pricey so try to use coupons when you can.
Amy M.
Hazard
I really liked the feel of the toothbrush in my hand. When I was brushing my teeth it also felt very good against my teeth and gums. Soft but sturdy enough to give me clean feeling teeth. After brushing my teeth with this toothbrush my favorite thing to do is run my tongue against my teeth to feel how clean they are. Totally recommend this for anyone with sensitive teeth and/or gums.
Kimberly M.
Boston, MA
Pretty good toothbrush - it gets the job done! It's probably not as effective as an electric toothbrush, but the soft bristles are good for sensitive teeth. Also nice that it comes in a variety of colors (I always purchase red or green). I recommend this product.
Destiny L.
Broken Arrow, OK
My gums have always been sensitive. They would always be sore after I brushed my teeth. I found this Colgate ultra soft toothbrush and decided to try it out. After just the first use i noticed my gums didn't hurt at all. It's the only type of toothbrush I use now.
Bobbi T.
Clemmons, NC
Nice inexpensive toothbrush. It works well and its easy on the gums and teeth if they are sensitive. This is my first time using it and it was better than I expected. My gums aren't so tender after brushing. My teeth were nice and clean. Will buy again.
Kayla G.
Carlisle, OH
I have this toothbrush currently and honestly it's not my favorite. It gets the job done of cleaning but I really wish that the brush itself was softer. It hurts my gums after awhile. Definitely going to try another kind next time around.
Daisy D.
i personally like soft tooth brushes because i have sensitive gums so this is perfect. i dont always grab this toothbrush when im getting a new one but this is definitely a go to tooth brush. it gets the job done
Leigh C.
How is this on sensitive gums ?