Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush 1 Pcs uploaded by Maria M.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 1pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laura P.
The product claims to be soft, but that wasn't the case. The bristles were really rough and I don't like that kind of brush. I used a few times to break it in and it was still rougher than my liking. I won't try Colgate again.
Tali G.
Merrick, NY
I like using the soft bristled toothbrushes because they feel better on my teeth and hums. I also like the slimmer toothbrushes since I have a smaller mouth. I typically buy this type or a similar type of toothbrush.
Shannon S.
Hilliard, FL
I am a satisfied customer, and I like the bristle strength of this toothbrush because it doesn't irritate my gums but it still feels like it's strong enough to remove the plaque. I recommend this tooth brush!
Jessica B.
I have sensitive gums so a soft toothbrush is a must for me. I always keep these around for travel when I can't take my electric toothbrush and I love them just as much as my high end power toothbrush!
Luz M.
Doral, FL
Is the toothbrush that soil uses mostly, every three months change for one of them. Excellent cleans the teeth without leaving crumbs on the teeth. I really recommend it and it is totally cheap.
Dianna W.
Lebanon, TN
Perhaps I shouldn't have went with ultra soft. I don't feel my teeth got cleaned very well. I have sensitivity and thought changing my toothbrush would help. It didn't. Too soft for me.
Sharon B.
Montrose, PA
this is a great toothbrush and they are very reasonable to purchase--prices are great!!! i have to use a soft brush and these are soft and work well--i would recommed these to all
Kelly M.
Lewisville, TX
I honestly don't have use for a fancy toothbrush. These regular ones work just as well. Their very effective and clean beautifully. This brand is better than that Oral or Aqua one.
Breanna T.
I actually was initially introduced by this type and this exact toothbrush by a box box I received and I love how soft the bristles are especially for my sensitive teeth and gums
Jayna J.
Mesa, AZ
I accidentally bought the soft brush and I do not feel that it is effective. Feels like more of a wipe that a brush and that it's not getting in between the crevices of my teeth.
Leigh C.
How is this on sensitive gums ?