Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush 1 Pcs uploaded by Maria M.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 1pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Inês O.
Oliveira do Conde, Carregal do Sal, Viseu
Gosto muito desta escova de dentes. O preço é acessível. Não é mole nem muito dura, o que não deixa as gengivas sensíveis. Encontra-se facilmente em qualquer supermercado.
Grace B.
Colgate toothbrushes are the best I have tried. The bristles are soft but still effective and you can get them anywhere for a good price. They last well and are easy to clean. Definitely a satisfactory product that I buy regularly and will continue to buy regularly.
The same as any other ordinary toothbrush, however it is very comfortable to use. The bristles don't feel too uncomfortable to use. It is the same as alternatives. I bought it at Coles supermarket. I wouldn't recommend as there are other toothbrushes that do the same thing.
Luz Marina B.
Villavicencio, Colombia
Colgate toothbrush, it is excellent its soft bristles do not mistreat my gums, and it reaches the places that should arrive, for the correct hygiene of my mouth.
Romissa C.
Arima
Definately a must use for persons with sensitive teeth like me. I love it. Its not expensive and lasts a while actually. I'd recommend this for all you with teeth sensitivity.
Zulijhail G.
Es un excelente cepillo, es duradero, suave y confiable. no maltrata ni tus diente ni la encías. es muy practico y lo puedes llevar contigo a todos lados.
Un cepillo dental suave, no maltrata mis dientes ni mis encías, confiable, cómodo al usarlo.
Me gusta porque tengo mucha sensibilidad en mi boca
Naomi H.
Red Deer, AL
This product works great, great price, great packaging, does the job with out hurting. I have used other brands before, but I really enjoy this.
Sabrina E.
This toothbrush is super soft on my sensitive gums and cleans throughly when used well! Seems to do the job for me
Beth C.
WICK
Not sure how deep into a review about a toothbrush i can go but it does the job and isnt too hard on my gums 🙃🙃
Leigh C.
How is this on sensitive gums ?