Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush 1 Pcs uploaded by Maria M.

BY COLGATE

Colgate Toothbrush 1pcs see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maria M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This toothbrush but don't like it because it really didn't brush where I needed my teeth
Leticia P.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I feel like i have to go the extra mile in order for my teeth to feel somewhat clean..
Nathalia R.
Springfield, VA
Very soft, cheap and durable. It's one of my favorites. I like it and super recommend.
Lizzie G.
Haymarket
Sjmple toothbrush but I love it. The bristles are soft and don't hurt my teeth or gums!
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Nice on my gums. Does the job. Doesn't last as long as other tooth brushes I have had.
Marissa L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Very affordable and simple. Definitely does a good job and it's worth the money 100%!
Jayde S.
Columbus, NE
Colgate is a great brand. Never had a problem, last for a long time. Soft bristles.
Christie O.
Toronto
Since switching to this brush exclusively I have been told that my teeth are a lot cleaner by my dentist. I do not have to brush hard, and the ultra sensitive bristles do not damage or irritate my gums whatsoever. It is slim enough to cup the backs of my backest molars and the rubber makes it feel extra clean.
Dana B.
Barrie, ON
Good quality cheap tooth brush. Pick it up for a couple bucks and you won't regret it. I love the formation of the bristles and I always stock up so I have extras for travel and guests. Good toothbrush
Sophie A.
I have sensitive gums due to low iron, I tend to steer towards softer bristles. This works for me because it cleans, gets into tight areas and won't irritate or cause bleeds.
Leigh C.
How is this on sensitive gums ?