Colgate® Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush uploaded by Maria M.

BY COLGATE

• Colgate Slim Soft Ultra Soft Toothbrush
  • Designed with professionals ,remove plaque and food debris.
  • Soft bristles are gentle on the gums.
  • Grip hand don't slip.

The Colgate slim soft ultra soft toothbrush is professionally designed. It cleans teeth. Help clean teeth and scrub your teeth. Effective brushing and gentle gum care. Excellent penetrating into hard-to-reach points between teeth and gum. The Dentists recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months.

Buy on Amazon
Rachel R.
This is my new go to toothbrush. The shape is small and comfortable enough to fit into the back, sides, and all hard to reach places without causing discomfort. This is definitely something I will be purchasing again and again.
Mary Grace D.
I love this toothbrush because it's slim and super soft bristles. Since I work at a dentist office, it's nice to manually brush your teeth and not use an electric toothbrush all the time. I'm old fashion. It's not kidding when it says "ultra soft" and the pricing is very inexpensive.
Caroline B.
Ball Ground, GA
This toothbrush is ultra thin, allowing you to get into every corner and thoroughly brush everywhere. I have sensitive gums to the point where they recede if I brush them too hard. When using this toothbrush, I have experienced no irritation/bleeding that I normally experience with a "medium" toothbrush.
Shannon L.
Villa Park, IL
I have this toothbrush right now and it's not my favorite. As far as a toothbrush goes it gets the job done but I didn't realize I got soft bristles. I just feel like my teeth don't feel as clean as with a medium brush and don't get between the teeth as well. Overall still good if you like soft brushes! The bristles don't come out or wear too easily.
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Average toothbrush for me. I purchase these for my travel trailer because they are cheap, and easy to find. They are a soft bristle so they do need to be replaced more often and I always need to be a little but more forceful when brushing sometimes.
Laura B.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love the ultra soft ones because I have such a sensitive mouth it's really hard for me not to bleed or hurt if I don't use soft products! I still get such a nice, effective clean with this soft brush and it last 6 months (recommend time to keep a tooth brush). I would recommend this product to anyone who has sedative teeth and gums!
Danielle P.
Ultra soft Colgate toothbrushes are the only way to go wth sensitive teeth or gums. They clean your teeth well and care for them. But they don't tear at your gums or hurt your teeth while brushing. I will definitely continue to buy these.
Amber F.
Kennesaw, GA
This product is true to its name in that it is really soft for sensitive teeth. I have trouble with bleeding gums from other brands but this toothbrush is just right. It also leaves my mouth feeling clean and refreshed
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV
I like this toothbrush specially the harder ones! They work really good and do what they have to do! They price isn't bad at all either! They are A very affordable option at Walmart would definitely buy them again!
Kelli T.
I mostly find myself reaching for the Colgate brushes so when I saw this one, I really wanted it. I have a smaller mouth that can't always fit some toothbrushes into the back and therefor, I can't always brush well back there. However, this one does fit in the hard to reach places in the back where others couldn't before.
Leigh C.
How is this on sensitive gums ?