BY COLGATE #54 in Toothbrushes

Colgate slim Soft Pro Tip Toothbrush (2 Pack) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bracie M.
Belle Chasse, LA
Good toothbrush for anyone, I have used it before in the past and I'd recommend it to anyone interested..
Michelle A.
Evans City, PA
Great clean feel using this brush without hurting my gums like some other regular toothbrushes often do.
Sarah D.
Wichita, KS
I love colgates soft tooth brushes. They are gentle on your gums. It aggressive enough for your teeth.
Kayla S.
Westminster, MD
Good tooth brush. Have not had any issues using this bristles aren't super hard and doesn't cut my gums
Ericka Q.
New Windsor, NY
I like that this brush is gentle on my gums. It's affordable and a great product for the whole family.
Elise F.
Saunderstown, RI
Used these for years. Comes in a wide range of colors. I use the soft, the medium is too hard for me
kenneisha b.
Soft bristles for sensitive gums! Great toothbrush I'll definitely purchase agai..one of my favorites
Brianna B.
Sherman, TX
Works well and isn't hard on my sensitive teeth but I wish it made my mouth feel cleaner than it does
Kimberly U.
Corpus Christi, TX
I love this tooth brush. Its soft enough for my sensitive teeth but hard enough to get my teeth cleen
adlexa b.
Hampton , VA
Me and my husband used these, they were like a regular tooth brush nothing to special. It did the job
Leigh C.
Is this great for sensitive gums?